Chapter 56

Sira pouts at the sight of Jungkook entering the room, with the medication she had to take in hand.

"Well it seems i am welcomed." He joked as he approached her, noticing her dislike and remembering your words.

"That thing must be bitter." She said, a disgusted look taking over her face as she was imagining the taste of it.

"Aren't most medicines like that tho?" He chuckled, taking the pills out of their wrap and landing them on her palm.

"Say, what about i don't take it and you don't tell Y/N about it? I am feeling much better after all." She suggested, her eyes sparkling in hopes of a positive response from him.

Jungkook laughed at her words before stopping and giving it a thought. A mysterious smirk reaching his lips while doing so.

" If i agree, what do i win from this? Do you have something to offer perhaps?" He asked her, his words making her hopefulness fade away from her eyes.

"And here i thought we were friends but you can't even do me a small favor without asking something in response. Shame on you." Sira shaked her head disappointed at him then she smiled, hearing his laughter that followed.

"I don't make friends that easily but you sure are fun to be around." He admitted, having found this little hours that is spending with her entertaining, to his dismay.

"I don't make friends easily either. People are hard to be trusted." Those words mindlessly left her lips, somehow in her cheerful eyes, ghosting a sad feeling that she dismissed quickly with a bright smile before pushing him to get up from his sitting position.

" Go bring me some sugar at least. How do you expect me to take the medicine?And water ~~." She ordered him practically, but she did it in a cute way and Jungkook stepped out of the room, following her words in between laughter, a teasing comment leaving his lips." You are so childish "

Sira smiled as she heard his words, his figure no longer in reach, however that smile dropped slowly as she answered to his statement, inside her head.

I wish that was true.

---change of set---

Neerin threw the magazine she was reading on the bed, where she was currently laying, having nothing to do.

The house felt empty, the maids just an accessory she didn't want to see around and her husband gone, as he had yet to return from his business trip.

He had called to check on her however but that didn't change much the feeling of loneliness inside her.

She had no one to go to, no friends to be waiting for her to hang out with, no family that she would feel better after visiting them, no one to love.

Somehow, being in the state she was, she regretted a little not having opened the door of the car while her driver was driving her home. Maybe if she had found the courage now this pain would have been in the past but she couldn't do it. Because in reality she didn't want to die, she just wanted someone to save her, from what she herself imprisoned herself into.

This time, Jimin was not going to come after her and comfort her as he used to, this time he wasn't willing to play the role of that savior and she felt distressed, cornered even. Desperate to find someone that would reach out his hand to her and get her out of this hell called loneliness.

Although she appears to be in such a need, she still didn't reached out her head to anyone nor tried to look for a savior and that was because she always wanted Jimin to be that and no one else. Yet he didn't deserve such kindness from him and deep down she knows that he is right and that she has to let go of him.

Doing so however appears to be harder than saying it.

She stepped out of her bed, grabbing her nightgown and wearing it over her shoulders, before starting her night walk around the big house, her footsteps unconsciously taking her to her husband's office.

Mr Park might have not been the Park she was expecting to marry but he always respected her more than anyone. He was older and he had treated her like a queen, trying to make up for that age difference as much as he could. Trying to make her happy in every way he could.

He was a nice man and in all honesty, Neerin couldn't help but have big respect for him and a fatherly love towards his figure. If only she wasn't who she is and her heart hadn't belong to his son first, she might have fallen for him and his heart that was truly golden.

If the situation wasn't so perplexed, she could have made him happy gifting him a real relationship, instead of the one they had. She was his wife, in people's eyes, in legal papers,his heart, everywhere except his bed as he had never touched her nor had made any initiative too, from the first day that she stepped on this house, appointing her to a separate room than his.

Sometimes, she felt as if he didn't wanted her either however Mr Park had explained himself to her after a while where she had gathered her courage and asked him straight up about it.

He had told her that it was up to her if she wanted to one day step over that line and give herself to him. Till then he would wait, patiently for her love as he knew that she was not in love with him or something but just married him for beneficial reasons.

He was no fool after all. It was normal he would know. However giving her that choice had made Neerin grow guilty and colder, considering that she never brought herself to do what he was waiting of her. To love him, as a man.

She slide the door open and entered to his office, darkness having engulfed the room and she choose to not disturb it, instead just walked up to his leather black chair and left her fingers trace the texture of it slowly, her eyes looking at it sadly.

"I have sinned many times but for sure, the most sorry i am towards you." She mumbled, her eyes getting watery as she felt the silence of the room in her bones.

She stayed still for a moment, gazing at the room as if she hadn't seen it before, then she gathered herself, taking back the tears that were threatening to fall.

She had to be strong and that was one of the things she knew how to do best. It's okay if she wasn't happy now, someday she may be. All she has to do is be patient, the way her husband has always been with her.

As she was about to leave, her night gown that was long, floated over the table, getting tangled on the lamp that was resting on the desk. She left a heavy breath escape her lips in annoyance at that moment before bending over to free it from it but while doing so, her eyes fell to a paper, that was stacking out of a black folder, the words that were visible to her sight, awaking her curiosity.

"Medical Record"

---To be continued...