Chapter 86

You were pacing up and down on the living room ,filled with feelings of anxiety and nervousness as Mr Park had told you that he was gonna be there in two hours time. When you had called him,you had never thought that he would agree to meet you to begin with ,much more come himself all the way there to meet you but apparently you were wrong as once you had explained who you were and that you had something important to discuss with him , he had reassured you that he would get there the faster he could.

"What do we do now? He will be here at any moment." Sira drew your attention as she was sitting in the couch as nervous as you yourself were, thing that you had understood by the way she was moving her leg ,unable to keep still.

"Okay, as soon as Jungkook doesn't come back early and am..let's just be straight forward with it. That's how we planned it ,right?"You looked over to her and you could already tell that she wasn't so confident as last night that you were talking about it.

"We screwed ." You huffed as you plopped on the couch beside her, only for both of you to jump up immediately once the sound of the door bell echoed in the atmosphere. 

"It's him isn't it?" Sira looked your way and your scared expression gave her the answer . You both grabbed each others hands and took a deep breath before going to the door and opening it , expecting to see Mr Park however you were met with a smiling Jimin that had told you that he was going to come peak you up at eight tonight ,thing that you had forgotten about.

"Hello ladies. Sira, i didn't know you would  be here." He greeted politely not noticing yet the frozen expressions on your faces ,however he surely did got confused as the door closed abruptly in his face, thankfully just startling him.

He looked around him for a moment before scratching his head and knocking once more, wondering what was that for. The door opened soon after, revealing a smiling you that were full of panic inside with how this situation had got messed up before even starting anything .

"Em sorry about that. Sira got startled and closed it by mistake. Please come in." You told him as you made way for him to enter hoping for him to not notice your nervous condition .

He stepped inside only to be greeted with an awkward smile and slight wave of the hand by Sira ,thing that made Jimin think that must be the cause of her embarrassment towards her mistake with the door.

"So, sorry for disturbing the girl talk you might have been having but we had a date Y/n ,remember?" He looked at you up and down, realizing well that you had forgotten as you weren't dressed or anything.You were wearing the same clothes in which he saw you in at the University .

"Right! Totally right. How could i forget something like that?!" You smiled even though inside you were coursing at yourself for forgetting such an important fact cause if you had remembered at least you would have told Mr Park to come meet you at another place and cancel the date with Jimin ,but now it was too late for that.

Jimin laughed at your cover as it was totally obvious that you had forgotten and then he told you that he was gonna wait for you to get ready.

"Yes, you can wait.In your car. Wait there." Sira suggested as at that moment only one thing was going on on both your minds and that was how to get Jimin out of there before his father arrives.

"Why would i go all the way back to my car just to wait. I can stay here.Unless if my company bothers you Sira" He threw his eyes from you to her and you both could already tell that he was being suspicious ,considering that he was very sharp in general.

"What? Of course not professor. who wouldn't want to spend time with the hottest guy of our campus anyways." She responded clearly putting Jimin into an embarrassing state as he looked down smiling and while he wasn't looking she gave you gaze of terror making you act next, going by his side and grabbing his arm lightly.

"You two can go wait at Jungkook's room. Sira was..am.. cleaning up there." You told him as you dragged him slowly towards it ,him questioning on the way why Sira was doing such a thing.

"I lost a bet . That guy is good at board games you know." She casually supported your words as you let her grab him and step into the room of Jungkook who had no idea of this whatsoever.

As you all had stepped into the room the door bell echoed again,getting the attention of you all, Jimin's as well.

"It must be the delivery. I ordered something to eat because i would be tired after cleaning this." Sira instantly spoke up and you nodded your head casually trying to behave normal.

"Well, i am gonna open the door then go get ready.You stay here." You said before getting out of the room and closing the door behind you, your heart beating like crazy from the anxious situations you had put yourself in.

You rushed to the door , not wanting the bell to sound for a  second time and you opened the door this time facing Mr Parks as you were expecting.

"Good evening Y/n." The man greeted you with a small bow of the head , reminding you of your manners and doing the same but with a more deep bow to show your proper respect. You welcomed him in as you were trying to compose yourself inside because if your conversation with him would fail then this big risk you are taking just now would also be for nothing.

"Make yourself at home Mr Park. Would you like me to bring you anything? A drink?" You offered , him declining politely as he took is seat on the couch. His facial expression was serious however you took notice of the change of his skin color that seemed a little paler on the neck part from the last time you had seen him ,while his face was whiter probably because of some cream he might have applied to not let his skin show his health condition.

"I am sorry to have brought you all the way here out of a sudden . I must have caused many inconvenience for you Sr" You lowered your head as an apology and he just smiled as he told you to take a seat and you did so.

"You are my son's girlfriend . If i can't run to help someone he loves then what father am i?" He stated, his words  as always showing how dear his children were for him.

You couldn't help but feel more at ease after he had said that as that also meant that if you were to explain correctly that  him hiding his condition and dying without them knowing before it happens , would bring much pain and regret to his two sons that had many thing to tell him. With that in thought you went on the subject, your words surprising the old man as he wasn't even aware that you knew much more of all the other things that you were planning to tell him.

You obviously were nervous and anxious while doing so but you weren't the only one having a hard time as your friend Sira was literally facing a big problem with a persistent Jimin that wanted to get out of the room and go grab a glass off water for himself. Thing that was something that she couldn't let to happen, unless if she wanted this night to turn to a catastrophe.

However there is so much someone can do to keep someone like Jimin from doing what he wants to do.

---To be continued...

{double update. enjoyyy}