Chapter 4

"Hey, hey~~Earth calls Y/N, Houston do you copy me," Sira spoke while she was waving her hand in front of your face.

"Ah, oh! Yeah, sorry about that. What were you saying again." You replied as she had managed to snap you out of your trail of thoughts.

"You aren't even listening to me. Just what is wrong with you today." Sira said while sulking cause her whole talk about the movie she watched yesterday went to waste.

"It's nothing. Just continue about the thing that you were talking about. Was it about a puppy, I think?" You told her and she gave you a glare.

"It was A Movie Y/N, a freaking movie, and there were no puppies there." She yelled at you but her angry expression changed quickly as her lips curved to a sly smile.

"Oh my God, don't tell me you are actually daydreaming about someone. Tell me who is he? Is he hot? Is he nice? Do I know him?" She started bombarding you with questions while her eyes were full of excitement.

"WOW wow, chill, there is nothing like that. I was just thinking about my new... Job." You told her, referring to the slave thing that you got yourself into.

Of course, you hadn't told anything to Sira yet because you hadn't found the right time and besides you wanted to make sure what all this is about before you tell her.

Jimin had told you to go to his house in the evening and you were really terrified but you had no other choice.

Let's just hope that the 'slave' thing is not anything weird.

You thought to yourself as many scenarios were passing in your mind.

"Job?! What kind of job?!" She asked as she sat back down next to you.

"I am not sure. I will tell you later, okay." You smiled a bit at her in order to reassure her as you saw the professor entering the auditorium.

Just focus on this lecture for now. Whatever is to happen is gonna happen.

You said to yourself and pushed your thoughts of Jimin away, while the professor started speaking.

----Time skip ----

I always knew that the word slave had not a good meaning but this is just too much.

You let out a heavy breath as you glanced around at the big mansion that Jimin brought you at.

At first, you were mesmerized by this amazing place but that amusement didn't last long, as he told you to clean up all the place till tomorrow morning.

"Just what does he think I am, to clean all this by myself in just some hours!!??" You yelled at no one in particular as you were completely alone in front of a large hall that was waiting to be cleaned by your hands.

You stared at the small bucket filled with water and the cloth that was near it and you felt like you wanted to cry.

He had demanded the house to be clean in the traditional ways.No electronic devices are allowed to be used, not even a regular mop but this piece of cloth.

"I want it as clean as a mirror. I wanna see my reflection when I pass by. Got it?" He had ordered you coldly and then went to sleep while you had to pull an all-nighter and still you were not so sure if you would finish this.

After some hours of cleaning, the sky had already turned dark since long ago, and nothing but the rubbing noise that the cloth was making in contact with the floor could be heard.

The wind was blowing up and soon enough started to rain, making you scoff angrily at the sight.

"I just cleaned those windows!! God, why?" You complained while you let your shoulders fall in disappointment.

You got back to cleaning again, ignoring the rain that as time was passing by was becoming more furious and strong.

You concentrated on your work to finish the little part that had been left from the first floor before you were to head to the second one.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" You screamed as a loud thunder suddenly scared the heck outta you and made your heartbeat rise.

You placed your hand at your chest and started breathing in and out to stable your breathing again and calm down.

"What!!?? What happened?!!" Jimin's voice was suddenly heard as he seemed to have sprinted out of his room and rushed from up the stairs towards you because your screaming had worried him and made him come to check.

You turned around and looked at him and your eyes widen at his figure that had just gotten out of bed.

His hair a total mess and his shirt that was exposing his collar bones made you suddenly feel flustered at the sight and turn your head around.

"N-Nothing, the thunder just scared me." You told him and his eyes from worried turned to deadly.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! I WOKE UP FOR SUCH A STUPID REASON?!" He yelled at you and you just stayed quiet as you were a little unprepared for his sudden outburst.

"I am sorry." You simply replied, not knowing what else to say to him.

He left out a deep breath and ruffled the back of his neck then let your gazes find each other.

"I really hope you will never but never disturb my sleep again.NEVER!" He emphasized his words while his gaze was still angry and cold.

"It won't happen again Sr." You responded and bowed to him even though inside you really wanted to punch him in the face.

Jimin turned around to leave but the sudden flickering of the lights made him stop and a complete blackout engulfed him after a loud thunder that roared his presence again.

"W-What J-Just Happened?" You stuttered as you were kinda scared and tried to move closer towards the stairs while you were seeing nothing in front of you.

"Stay were you at. Don't move!" He said but it was already too late as you accidentally stepped on the cloth that you had left on the floor and slipped.

"Agh!" A groan is heard coming from Jimin's mouth as it seemed you had fallen on him and he fell back on the stairs, with you now on top of him.

"I am so sorry~~I-"Your words stopped as the lights came back on and your voice became unable to come out, at the image of Jimin's face right in front of you, his lips inches away from yours.

You stared at him unconsciously as his facial futures were really something else and he looked so much more attractive up close.

His lips seemed so soft and plump, tasty, and kissable.

"Yuh!! What the heck are you thinking!!"You scolded yourself and quickly tried to get off but his hand that was resting on your waist kept you in place.

You gave him a wondering gaze and Jimin just smirked before bringing his face closer.

"Where do you think you are going? You woke me up and pushed me on the floor.

Don't you think you deserve to be punished?!"

---To be continued...