Chapter 8

"Just follow the instructions I gave you and don't screw up Y/N," Jimin spoke again after he finished reminding you the orders you had to follow for this weekend.

His parents were coming to pay a visit and it was visible that he was extremely nervous as he didn't stop going around the mansion and checking things to make sure they were in place.

You kinda understood why he would behave like that though as you had assumed that his parents must be important people and their opinion probably mattered a lot to Jimin.

But there was one more thing that confused you and made you wonder once again of the life he was leading.

His Brother, Taehyung.

He had come an hour ago and you were really surprised when you saw him standing at the door's step once you opened the door for him.

You had thought that there was some bad blood running between those two so when Jimin greeted him normally and told you to let him in you were kinda taken aback.

Of course, your surprised state vanished when Jimin announced you that their parents were coming to pay them a visit and you understood why he brought you on the mansion for the weekend as well as why his brother came.

They probably act differently in front of their parents. The evil actors' duo. Tsk.

You had thought at that moment while Jimin was going on about how you should behave when they arrive.

"MISS Y/N!! I AM TALKING TO YOU!" Jimin shouted as he got irritated that you didn't give him a response but just kept staring at him, lost.

"E?!Oh!Yeah, I understood, you have said these so many times already. I won't screw up. I got it!" You said and he just ruffled his hair half annoyed before he turned around to leave the kitchen.

"My brave Y/N~.How are you doing?" Taehyung came inside full of energy thing that characterized him and for some reason Jimin that was just leaving decided to stay and turned back around, heading towards the fridge, ignoring his brother's presence.

You immediately gave him a glare as you really wanted to kill him right that moment for what he had done and said about that kiss to the whole university.

"You look so damn hot with that maid uniform. I never thought you could pull that off." He commented while he bit his lower lip, looking nonchalantly at you,  earning a death stare from Jimin and an irritated scoff from you.

You approached him and kicked him hard on his leg and he screamed in pain while keeping his leg and hopping with the other around in circles making Jimin purse his lips in an attempt to keep in his urge to laugh

"Just so you know, this was just a small portion of my revenge for what you did."You threatened and glared at him while he looked up and flashed an innocent smile, mouthing an 'I am sorry'.