Chapter 82

You knocked on Sira's house door, being a little cautious because of the late time and the fact that she lives with her parents and they must definitely be sleeping.

You had text her telling her to open up for you as after taking a taxi and leaving Taehyung's house you had came here instead of going at your apartment. Wanting to talk with her as soon as possible because the situation apparently wasn't easy nor would ever be if you don't take some drastic measurements.

"Heyy, what's wrong?"She opened the door and immediately asked you, scanning you from head to toe in worry as such actions were unusual of you.

" We need to talk. "Was all you had to say for her to just grab your wrist and pull you in, closing the door behind you and making you follow her till her room, quietly.

" Are you okay? "She asked again once inside her room and having closed her bedroom's door well so no sound would disturb her sleeping parents at the room two doors down the corridor.

" We have a problem. Like this two serious will never make up if someone doesn't interfere and i don't like interfering in other's situations and lives and it probably isn't my place to do anything. But i am so fed up and.. I can't bare seeing them hurt like this anymore. "You blurted out in on go as you slammed on her bed, almost ready to shed tears from the frustration that all this situation was causing you.

Sira stood silent for a moment, connecting your words and coming to a conclusion of who you were talking about in her head, then she came and took a seat at the corner of her bed, her smiling face popping above yours.

"Breaking some rules huh. I am full of mischievous thoughts. Let's do it." She smiled brightly as she then grabbed your hand and pulled you in a seating position.

"But, Sira.. I have to tell you some things first." You told her, not intending to let her blindly jump on something without knowing what she was doing. It wasn't your place to tell her about Taehyung's or Jimin's situations however you needed her to help you and you trusted her fully. Besides if you think about it, at the end of the day you were in the same position , you just so happened to know a little more.

"Go ahead. I am all ears." She crossed her legs as she stood straight before you and you took a deep breath before letting her know of the reason why the two brothers were competitive with each other and why they didn't have the best of relationships.

To your surprise she didn't made any facial reaction as you were speaking nor she interrupted you, think that was unusual of her but you could imagine why. When she gets invested in something she grows emotionless and rational in order to be as fair and just with her judgment.

"So.. Yeah.. I kinda decided to interfere this time. It probably won't end up well but.. I think this is the right thing to do." You concluded already finding yourself swimming in worrying thoughts and the consequences your actions might bring.

"I see. Count me in. I have already picked up on Taehyung's password on his phone so i can definitely get you Mr Park's phone number by tomorrow." She said and you looked at her, your eyes shining out of love for your savior.

All this mess was created because of the lack of communication they had with each other and now that their father is dying, he was doing the same. Yes he had a reason for doing so but good intentions doesn't always bring good results and you understood that well especially after that talk with Taehyung. If their father was to die without them having confessed their guilt to him, you were sure that the two would never recover from the self loath and hate that would follow them. They would rot in blame and you weren't planning to let that happen.

That's why you had decided to talk to Mr Park and ask of him to tell them. It wasn't your place to let them know, it was his. They are his sons and even though he doesn't want to hurt and worry them unfortunately that's inevitable. All you had to do was convince him that your way was a better road than his was however you knew that wouldn't be easy.

If his own wife couldn't convince him, who were you to do so. But you had to at least try. And you definitely would. Hoping that after that talk, the two might consider talking about the past with each other as well. Maybe after being in pain from the news, they would lean on each other again.

"Don't be nervous. We can do this together. So what if they get mad. One day they will realize we were trying to help." Sira's voice woke you up from the momentary dive on worried thoughts you had gotten into, because even though you wanted to help you couldn't help but be afraid that your actions would ruin your relationship with Jimin that hadn't even started yet.

You looked at her as she grabbed your hand for support and smiled, immediately thinking that you weren't the only one risking things because she was risking her relationship too with Taehyung, whom would probably be too mad after he finds out that she knows and hasn't told him anything.

"I am not nervous. As long as you will be with me. I am sure we will manage." You respond, smiling back at her, right before she giggled, plopping on her bed and telling you how long has it been that she hadn't felt this exciting feeling of doing something dangerous.

" Should we go Bungee Jumping after we are done with this? Ah the feeling of free falling must be nice." She said making you laugh at how lively she can get. However you laughed exactly because you knew what she had went through to be alive and live life this lively.

The ones who live in the shadows crave for light more than the ones that are in it all the time, after all. Because the ones in it start taking it for granted and at some point they start seeing only the dark, the light becoming invisible in their sights. That was what most people were blind of these days but she was not one of those people. And you admired her for that.

"Maybe something less life threatening. I have a weak heart." You told her and she didn't hesitate to tease you immediately "A weak heart for Jimin, i surely agree on that."

"Yaah, what are you even saying. Stop." You hit her lightly as she started laughing, however this small phrase was the start of a long girl talk that lasted till you both dropped asleep in her bed. Forgetting to put an alarm for tomorrow and most importantly, forgetting to at least take your phone out of your bag in case someone was to call.

As someone did call, when he rung your apartment door at the door as he had came to take you for breakfast but he was only met with your sleepy head housemate, who informed Jimin that you hadn't slept home last night.

---To be continued....