Chapter 7

You shivered once again at the reminding of the cold gaze that Jimin gave you yesterday after what Taehyung had done.

He didn't say anything or even contacted you at all but that stare had killed you more than all the chores he had made you do till now.

Just what is wrong with those two brothers anyway? But most importantly why did I had to get involved with them. Agh.

You whined in your head while you were sitting in your class waiting for the next lecture to start.

"Y/N~~~~" Sira suddenly entered the auditorium and started running towards you, while calling your name repeatedly and generally pulling a drama queen expression that characterizes her.

She didn't even give you the chance to speak as she cupped your cheeks and started moving your head from left to right checking you.

"Whuat?!" You said, your words muffled as she was squeezing your cheeks.

"I am so sorry. If I knew I would have helped you get a boyfriend " She said and you looked at her confused.

"Excuse me. What are you talking about?" You asked and she took your head and pulled it on her embrace, but since you were seated while she was standing up, your head got buried a little under her chest.

"Shuu!I know that it was your first kiss so you don't have to play as if you are fine with me. Just how could you beg him to kiss you cause you had never had a kiss before. I still can't believe it " She stated and you pushed her immediately at the hearing of the word ' Begged'

"Wait! I did WHAT?!" You asked and your eyes were fixed on Sira's displaying a fierce demanding gaze.

"He said to everyone that he kissed you yesterday cause you begged him to and since you were so miserable and he thought you would never get your first kiss at this rate he sacrificed himself and helped you. Isn't that what happened?" Sira responded and you felt your blood rising as you really regretted not punching him yesterday.

I can't believe him that he just said such a thing to make himself look better and save his reputation?! I'm gonna kill him.

He is the one that will get sacrificed cause I am sooo gonna burn him alive.

"OF COURSE NOT. WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR!!" You shouted and stood up as your anger had really taken the best of you.

"I thought so too, it looked too absurd to be real." She said and put a finger on her lips letting her face take a thinking expression.

"Agh, just where is that Demon number 2. I have to speak to him." You clenched your fists as you forced the word 'speak' to get out of your mouth cause in your head it wasn't the word that really described what you were having on your mind to do once you find him.

"Calm down. You can't leave now we have class and besides, I can't let you go now or you would kill him." Sira put her hands on your shoulders and forced you to sit back down as you were feeling like a boiler ready to explode.

She sat next to you and at that moment the professor entered making the chaotic students go to their places.

"Just let me talk to him and clear things out, okay? For now, just stay calm." Sira whispered to you and gave you a pat on the shoulder together with a reassuring smile while you just huffed still annoyed with the turn of events.

---Time skip---

You took off your coat and looked around while you waited for Jimin to come back to the living room.

He had called you to come over so you had mentally prepared yourself for a hella tiring physical work out.

"Here you have it. Clean the garage well and the car." Jimin spoke as he returned with the bucket on his hand and the detergent.

"Em..okay but where is the brush?" You asked as you looked at the things that he handed you but of course, it wasn't there, cause a brush is not that easy to miss.

"Right here." He said and smiled innocently as he pulled out a toothbrush making your eyes go wide and your mouth fell open.

He is not serious. He can not be that evil, can he?

"Is this some kind of joke?" You awkwardly laughed then asked him hoping he would say yes and for once pretend to be a man of humor or something.

"Yes, of course..." He paused making you smile in relief but then he continued his sentence.

"As much of a joke as it was kissing with my brother in front of my eyes. I really laughed my heart out at that so you should laugh now too." Your smile fell immediately as he turned around and headed to his desk, taking his usual seat in front of his computer.

You glanced his way speechless for a moment then your nerves really hit the red spot as you just found all this absurd and decided to let him know.

You stepped closer at his desk and slammed your hands on it making him look up from his laptop's screen and his gaze came in contact with the angry one of yours.

"Don't you think you are being unreasonable Professor? There is no reason for me to get punished for that kiss as I didn't initiate it and you must know this already cause as you said you where there and just why exactly would something as a kiss with anyone whatsoever by any purpose offend  you or bother you at any way." You spoke neatly as you had the tendency when you get mad to make more complicated sentences.

Jimin just smirked at your outburst and leaned back on his chair putting a distance between you.

"You seriously don't know what the word slave means, do you?" He questioned and you glared at him while you retrieved your hands from his desk.

"If you were just a worker I would call you a housekeeper or just my worker Miss Y/N but you are my slave, which indicates that your entire being belongs to me. Am I clear enough?" His voice tone cold and harsh as always and his eyes from normal took a deadly gaze that really screamed dominance.

"You have no life out of my orders, do you understand?!" Jimin got up and placed his hands on his desk as he leaned closer still looking at you with that scary gaze.

You gulped slowly then you broke the eye contact with him as it was too intense to handle.

He was scary, very scary and that moment you really felt that you had put your life in the hands of a really dangerous person.

"And as about the question why it concerns me, I just don't like him touching my stuff but if you want to do anything with anyone else I have no issue." He spoke then took his seat again and his hands followed the keyboard picking up his work again on his laptop from where he left it.

You turned around and picked the bucket and the detergent, of course, the toothbrush too as you knew well that this conversation had come to an end.

You stepped out of his apartment and went to the elevator heading for his garage to get done with the task of the day.

Jimin on the other hand occupied himself with work for a good half an hour till his phone ringed and diverted his attention.

He picked it up and once he glanced at the caller cold sweat started forming on his forehead as he just turned it mute and left it on the desk, not wanting to answer it.

As the buzzing stopped he left a sigh of relief and his body plopped back on his chair.

How can just a call of her make me still so nervous and..scared?

As Jimin closed his eyes trying to calm down the fast beating of his heart, a new beeping -indicating he had a text- startled him and made him pick up his phone again.

-Dad:

"We will come to pay a visit this weekend ."

"Shit!!"

---To be continued.....