Chapter 92

Taehyung came out of his shower, his head low and his mind unlike his heart that was empty, still full. Full of torturing thoughts, ideas, guilt and blame, conflicts of right and wrong, good and bad.

He stepped towards his closet to grab something to wear as he was still only with his gray robe around his body when he suddenly heard a noise coming from the window of his balcony. He looked over at its direction in wonder for a second and as he approached it he was faced with many small stones lying on the floor of his balcony while another one just crushed on his window, making him notice the many stains that the glass had gotten by the multiple hits that it had withstand.

The heck!

He had thought as he opened the balcony door and stepped outside to take a look only for a rock to find its way crushing on his forehead making him leave a loud exclaim of pain.

"Tae? Is that you?" A voice reached his ears that was far to familiar to him and he looked down only to see Sira standing under his balcony.

"What are you doing?" He questioned her even though he was wondering more about why she hadn't left yet.

"I would have climbed to your balcony if it wasn't for this broken arm just so you know but since you weren't opening the door how else was i suppose to draw your attention?" She informed him her words awakening clear amusement in his face.

"Now come open the door or i am gonna stay here all night damaging your windows." She threatened as she gave him a serious look and Taehyung looked at her for a moment then hanged his head low knowing that she wasn't going to retrieve plus he totally had her capable of putting her words into action so he just got back inside and down the stairs, opening his door and coming face to face with a totally angered Sira that didn't took long to express her anger through actions as her cold had slapped hard against his right cheek, sending his head to the other direction as well as freezing his thoughts.

She got inside and closed the door Taehyung letting his eyes meet hers now somehow mad of her actions. "What do you think you are doing?!" His voice dropped low as he spoke to her, his aura growing somehow scary however Sira didn't notice that because she was pissed off herself by his behavior.

"That's my question Mr. How about you should some gratitude that i came all this way to see you instead of being rude and leaving me out of your house!" She told him her voice showing clearly her anger however Taehyung was not in a condition to care much about her at that moment.

" I didn't told you to come, did I? What do you want now? An award for caring? Just leave. "He turned around and walked away every step he took somehow regretting even more his behavior towards her but he was convinced at that moment that she was too good for him so he might as well let her go now before he ends up hurting her.

" So you could stay alone and self pity and blame yourself?! Fine, if that's what you want to do go ahead i won't stop you but i am not leaving!" He heard her footsteps approaching and somehow her statement had made him more desperate to be left alone because she was right. He would stay and blame himself till he would become pitiful, a broken nothing that he didn't want her to see him being as.

"Just leave! I don't want to fight with you Sira!" He unintentionally shouted at her thing that scared her evidently as she took a step back, making him realize of his action that instantly made him feel even worse.

He was already hurting her. She had done nothing but try her best for their relationship to work and she always showed her genuine care for him yet here he was, pushing her away and hurting her just because he was afraid to show her how messed up he truly was.

"Fight? I never fight with anyone Taehyung. I just talk till there is nothing left to say between two people. And I will leave if that's what you want but i will say what i came here to say." Sira mustered back her confidence and took some steps towards him.