Chapter 78

Sira was seated at a table in a Cafe near her house, waiting for Taehyung to show up as they had arranged.

While she was waiting she had started texting you, knowing of what you were about to do and being nervous and worried about what could have happened.

It had passed almost an hour since the exchange of your phone call so he found the time distance enough to not be disturbing anything she shouldn't, like the actual talk between you and Jimin.

To say that she was more excited that she had thought of when you replied to her text, was too little to describe her feelings, seeing the positive words on her screen.

She was so happy that things had went well for you that she was ready to burst and that's why when the waiter approached her to bring her her order, she literally stood up and hugged the unknown guy, staring jumping round round with him in her embrace, screaming full of enthusiasm.

"Sira? What are you doing?" Taehyung's voice was suddenly heard, interrupting her small celebration, that had made the waiter smile from ear to ear, finding it funny and fun in general.

"Taehyung! I am so happy!" She left the waiter and jumped in his arms, making him laugh now at her behavior, as the waiter left silently, going back to his job.

"That's no reason hugging strangers, you know." He told her as she pulled away, his face trying hard to not break a smile as this was supposed to be a serious action with which he wanted to show the disliked of seeing her in another's men arms.

However his serious face failed to be maintained as she crushed her lips on his, kissing him passionately, leaving him speechless by the action that she never had initiated before.

"Oh! Okay. If you are gonna be like this, you can be happy more often." He told her after she pulled away, a smirk on his lips as she was still as full of enthusiasm as he find her.

"Sit down. Quickly. You won't believe what a miracle happened. Oh my God! I could have never, Never! Imagined this." She told him as she pulled him down to seat by his arm, and he did so while giggling at her cuteness and at the fact that she hadn't noticed the attention of the people that were watching her.

She was always so spontaneous and carefree, her behavior never failing to amuse him with how unpredictable she could get. How under this child like behavior, laid a mature woman and a beautiful soul.

"Jimin and Y/N are officially together. Can you believe it. My friend. MY Y/N.. Won the heart of the most wanted man on campus. Kyaaa~" She exclaimed, fangirling by herself as he froze at the news that he wasn't expecting.

"Wait. I thought i was the most wanted guy on campus." He commented, trying to not let her notice the discomfort that grew inside him.

"Oh well, you are too but because he was forbidden, he was first." She explained with a smile, one that faltered as she saw into his eyes.

"What's wrong? You are not happy about it?" She asked him straight up and Taehyung fell quiet not knowing how to say what he was thinking of.

"Look. We haven't had the time to touch this subject yet. But me and my brother aren't on the best terms and anyways, him being happy isn't exactly what i want to hear." He exclaimed, his eyes avoiding hers.

"That's not true." Her words came to his ears, freezing his little body movement that he was doing, having not settled well in his seat.

"You can lie to yourself as much as you want, for as long as you want. But i can see you don't truly hate him." Sira continued, Taehyung's eyes slowly lifted up to meet hers.

"You don't know what happened. I should hate him. He deserves it." He strongly stated, however she just smile as she reached out her hand to touch his that was on top of the table.