Chapter 100

Your anxiety had kept rising and rising as the car approached more and more towards your apartment building where you had told him to drop you and then the two of you could talk about what you wanted to tell him. Jimin had expressed his curiosity right then and there though but you insisted on talking after he would have brought the vehicle to a stop for safety reasons and because you needed some time to present your thought well structured and reasonable ,not showing your true feelings of the moment that were totally messed up.

"Y/n, You are worrying me. You are being awfully quiet and you are clearly nervous about something. Just tell me what is bothering you,please." He broke the silence as he couldn't take any more of this behavior and and your heavy breathing that had filled the atmosphere without you having taken notice of how loud you were being.

"I am sorry,It's just.well..can you just promise me that you won't interrupt me in whatever i may say and talk after if you have something to say." You asked him somehow needing a reassurance of time in order for you to not break while saying all the lies you had thought of in order to make all your feelings that you had ever stated for him look like a lie.

"I give you my word." He said as he pulled to the side, at a small distance from your apartment building that was in sight.

"I will be quick.." You took a deep breath before facing his way and meeting his curious gaze.

"I might have lied to you about something and just so you know i did it with good intentions and i have to tell you cause , well the time came for me to do so. " Your words made his curious gaze grow perplexed as he was totally lost and had no idea what where you referring to.

"About the talk i had with your father. Well , it was because NeeRin asked of me to do so. I was so i could test the grounds because she wanted to confess and she was suffering and i just ..helped her in a way." You told him, covering up his previous question about what had his father talked with you as well as paving the way for the reason why your love was to be proven a lie to his eyes in a bit.

"What?"

"She came to me thinking that i am your girlfriend and all and knowing that the truth being revealed could affect you greatly especially if your father was to not have taken this well, she asked of me to be there and support you with my love." You continued speaking, ignoring his surprised exclaim and facial expression, telling him partially something that had truly happened even though not exactly like that.

"You promised you won't interrupt." You lifted your hand on his mouth as you saw him ready to speak and you soon pulled it away ,seeing his unpleasant facial expression as he kept his mouth shut  in order to let you finish.

"I always thought that you confronting the  truth was something that would do you much good but i also knew that you  would never initiate that on your own accord so seeing that she was willing to initiate it , I just helped her to do what i thought that it would be beneficial for all. As you may understand, that brought me to tell you some lies in order to give you what you needed that was support and love when i ..don't really have any romantic feelings for you. And i was scared because you seemed to have taken it all so seriously about wanting to love me and be in a relationship with me.But thank God i understood today that you might have just been trying to run away from your feelings for her like always and you didn't really meant those words, so it's not like i am breaking your heart telling you all this..right?" Your gaze met his that had frozen while your heart was beating loudly not because of fear that you might have hurt him ,since you knew well now that he wanted only NeeRin and it would always be her but because he might get mad at you for playing him for a fool or in  a way getting involved in his business while it wasn't your place.