Chapter 59

You plopped you tired body on your bed ,Sira  seated at your side as you had just gotten back from the hospital and you were dead tired and sleepless.

"I am so sorry Y/N , you are like this because of me." You heard her say before feeling her hand touching your shoulder ,rubbing it softly in an attempt to sooth your aching back as you had passed some hours seating on those plastic chairs on the hospital while waiting for the doctors to come back and inform you about Sira's condition.

"Cut it out , you were the one that had it worse, making you vomit so many times only so you could escape the stomach wash out."You felt bad only at the thought of it as the doctor had insisted to do that before giving her some anti allergic pills and proceeding with some other medical examinations . It had been a hella tiring day and it had yet to come to an end as now it was afternoon .

"At least it's over." She shrugged trying to play it as no big deal because you had already went of on Jungkook enough all day and she felt bad about it as she didn't consider the situation  to be entirely his fault.

Now he had thankfully went out and that was the only reason why the house had gotten  quiet and you were finally sitting cause till now you had been doing nothing but going up and down yelling and blaming and cursing under your breath then nagging at her and him for how careless they had both been and how dangerous that was and so on and so forth.

"If you ever behave so irresponsibly again i swear i am gonna kill you myself." You threatened her, as you turned to the side to face her, resting your head on your hand while leaning on your elbow.

"I know i know, I won't. Just don't tell Taehyung cause he will be like you and God ,who hears all this nagging a second time." She said smiling a little as she knew that her  words were triggering you.

"You are so lucky you have a broken arm or i would totally break it for you." Your harsh words combined with your annoyed gaze made her laugh out loud making her feel slightly better and stronger than she actually was .

"OH!Right i forgot, Did you talked with your parents about Christmas?" Sira asked out of a sudden as she herself had just remembered about it and you smiled  a little getting ready to give her the good news.

Sira's parents were going to be out for Christmas day and she was going to be alone so she had asked you to stay here instead of flying back home to your parents as you always do on holidays. Considering that you didn't want to let her alone either, you had agreed on staying ,only for Christmas though because at least for new years you had to be home. It had been quiet a while that you hadn't meet your parents after all and you kinda missed them.

"I will stay even though with this behavior of yours i should left you rot alone." You told her , sticking out her tongue at her and she just laughed more at your childish behavior that was so out of your character but she knew well that you become worse than drunk after spending to much time sleepless or under high stress .

"I wouldn't be alone even if you had decided against it you know cause my boyfriend would stay with me." She commented a sly smile on her lips as you shot your head immediately closer to her.

"What boyfriend?When ? where?! Speak woman!!" You shook her shoulder lightly trying to contain yourself .

"Taehyung, I made myself clear to him when he came over yesterday and he surprisingly agreed to give it a try. Can you believe it?!" Sira explained her gaze showing clearly that she herself was still in doubt if that had really happened or not.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!! YES !FREAKING YES!GHCVBNXFCGV!" You yelled shooting your body up now standing with your two feet on your bed and hopping up and down unable to hide your happiness about this information that your friend just shared with you,as you had been waiting for this day to come for a while now.