Chapter 37

Jimin returned at his mansion after he was done with his work for the day.

He had actually no intentions of leaving his apartment today and coming all the way to his mansion but he had changed his mind after he had looked out the window before he was ready to head to sleep.

It was raining heavily and he knew that you might have been still there, probably unable to have found any transportation to return home. He had tried calling you but you hadn't picked up his calls, making him worried enough to dress up again, hop on his car and come find you.

"Y/N!" He called as he walked passed the living room and towards the kitchen, looking for you.

As he arrived there and didn't found you a sigh left his lips as he turned around and headed for the library that you were supposed to clean up.

"There is no way she is still cleaning, right?" He mumbled, as he thought that such a thing would be absurd, considering the time that was past midnight.

He pushed the door, the cracking sounds echoing around, making the whole situation a little creepy.

He stepped down the stairs slowly, noticing that the stairs were already cleaned up and no spec of dust could be seen in them.

He looked around surprised by how much clean this place actually looked now compared with how he remembered it when he opened that door after so many years.

"Y/N, are you here?!" He called again, his echoing back in the perfect silence.

His steps as he walked around the room to check were the only sound in the atmosphere but thankfully it stopped, as he halted after your figure had fallen in his view.

Your back laying at the one side of the desk as your head was tilted to the side, sleeping.

He smiled for a moment as he approached you, lowering his body to come face to face with you.

Your face was covered in dust and your hair was all messed up. It was obvious that you were exhausted and that you had worked hard.

"Idiot. I told you to clean up but i never gave you a dead line." He mumbled as he had never intended to make you clean all this place in just one day, considering that it was very big and contained many books. But to his surprise you had managed to do it and that was as hilarious for him as frustrating it is going to be for you when you find out that you had no deadline for this.

He carefully picked you up on his arms, not caring much if your clothes were full of dirt and would stain his that were perfect clean.

He looked at your sleeping face as you shifted a little on his arm, unconsciously burying your head in his neck, while he kept walking, till he reached to the stuff's room and got into the one you had stayed once.

He gently laid you on the bed then threw a blanket above your body to make sure you would be warm.

As he was about to leave, a loud thunder was heard and in his mind traveled back the first memory of you, when he had first brought you to his mansion and had asked of you to clean it.

Back then he was really not nice with you and definitely he would have never imagined back then that this silly story of wanting to give you a lesson for stealing his exam papers, would have lead up to you being involved in his life, this much as you have.

The second thunder that roared after the other made him also recall your screaming as the thunderstorm had scared you that night accompanied by the black out that had followed.

With that in his mind he turned and looked at you for a moment, then approached your bed, laying beside you.

"I will stay with you tonight. In case you get scared." He mumbled while he folded his two hands under his head as a pillow.