Chapter 1

3rd POV

With a few classes passing by and now on break, Leon took the time to have a little chat with his siblings to fill them in on what he notices this morning.

Bruce:"What?!", the young boy asked, not believing his ears, and being too loud for his own good.

Jason:"I'd be quite surprised if I could right now."

Bruce:"Stop messing with us, Leon."

    The oldest brother smirked slightly, at just how amusing their reaction turned out to be.

Leon:"I know what I sensed, Bruce. Like or not, the boy does possess a hidden power. I'm not sure if he's aware of it, but that's besides the point."

     The world came crashing down on poor Bruce. Never would have he expected that a pervert could possess something that's possible to rival god's power. Not after he had the misfortune in getting his sit assigned today,

Bruce:"Sigh... don't tell me his friends have one as well..."

Desmond:"...one is enough if you asked me.", He stated, sharing some of Bruce's annoyance.

     It goes to show how more reactive the younger siblings are to their environment, finding it hard to stay composed and wearing their emotions on their sleeves. Well, not everyone can be calm and collected, can they?

Bruce:" Sigh...ok. OK. I'm fine. So...what do we do about?"

Leon:"That depends."

Bruce:"On what?"

Jason:"On if Gremory and Sitri know about his gear or not. Pardon me, Shitori.", he chuckled slightly.

Desmond:"First day and we're already in the Devil's den. And? They're considering him a candidate or something?

Leon:"Don't know them well enough to be sure, but I have a feeling Sona certainly wants nothing to do with him."

Bruce:"Of course she doesn't, it's a waste of time to even try to hold a normal conversation with him, unless you're into what he is."

Jason:"Did you...talk to him?"

Bruce:"Don't remind me of that...I sit right next to him...AND HE WOULDN'T SHUT UP ABOUT HIS HAREM KING DREAM!", he shouted, confusing some students who were enjoying their break.

...

Jason/ Leon:"Harem... king?", their bewilderment is to be understanded. 

Desmond:"As stupid as it sounds... it's true. He talks about endlessly whenever he's surrounded by 2 other friends. Apparently they're called the Pervert Trio."

      The older pair couldn't help but facepalm after they heard this. You would think someone who received a powerful gear created by God himself would be more competent... but it seems there are exceptions...

Leon:"Sigh...just try to not kill him, Bruce. Low profile, remember?"

Bruce:"Not making any promises."

Jason:" Yeah, yeah. We know you're scares with promises. Either way, since this was brought up to light, we need to get a feeling of the devils want with him...if they want something at all. So that means keeping an eye on how they act around him. "

      Unreluctantly, the twins nodded and turned to head back to class, leaving Leon and Jason to share a worried look, as they knew their brothers better than anyone. In said class...

Issei:"Hey you! Bruce...was it? Why do you look so annoyed all the time."

     Letting out a deep sigh, Bruce made the mature choice to ignore him for once.