Chapter 58

Bruce's POV

The searched turned out to be a complete bust. No trace of Odin was found, not even Dust and that's saying a lot. Oh well, I better get home as Leon told us to. But before that...

Hey, Sona! Got news for you.

And you couldn't wait till tomorrow to tell me?

No can do. Either this or coming to your house myself.

...What will I do with you?

Marry me, for starters.

Yes. I know. Now, what is it?

Leon said Tsubaki has green light.

Leon? Not your father?

Turns out my brother is calling the shots now. Give her the word for me.

Sure thing. Now. I'll go to sleep, if you don't mind

Sure.

...

...

...

...

What?!

Don't you think you're forgetting something?

...
...I love you.

So do I. Good night.

Haha! Man, do I love to annoy her sometimes. Ironic, considering I did the same the first time we met. Time sure flies by. Which reminds me, I have questions to ask my parents, something that's been on my mind ever since their existance as kings was revealed.

Timeskip

Well looks like I'm in luck. I'm the first to arrive, so I can have my talk private talk, or so ai thought. It seems another conversation is in progress.

Alex:"So, what do you think about them so far?"

Aina:"They certainly changed, but I can't decide if it's a good thing or not."

Scarlett:"They're getting along better than ever now."

Alex:"But they're also more on the edge."

Are they...talking about the 4 of us? What is this...

Aina:"I won't argue there. Every time I see Leon, he gives off the impression that he's ready to split someone apart."

Scarlett:"He reminds me of your father, Dear."

Alex:"In his youth, yeah. I definetly see a resemblance, but there's also a crucial difference."

There it is. Keep talking about our grandparents, we've been kept in the dark for too long.

Aina:"And that is?"