Chapter 10

Leon's POV
Timeskip a day:

Once again, I was sitting on my bed, contemplating about life and other things. Believe it or not, I started to miss my family. Sure, my brothers were all here, but I want to see my sister again. Yes, we do have a sister and no, she has no idea about what we are. She's one of the main reason I want to be sure a war doesn't break out. Is she close to me? Damn right she is, mostly because she didn't let me fall into insanity.

It was around the time when I first discovered my powers as Death. I was in my first year in high school and the first rider to show up again. As I mentioned previously, with the powers, I got a set of memories, but at the time, those were nightmares for me. Every time I would go to sleep, those memories would pop out, about killing and fighting to the death... about the apocalypse.

As you can imagine, I started to get paranoid, thinking that would happen again. I wasn't sleeping anymore...I was going mad.

While I tried to hide this from the others, I couldn't fool my sister. One night, I was sitting in a corner, looking at the wall, not thinking anything, when suddenly, the door opened and she came in. 

She came in slowly and sat right next to me

She came in slowly and sat right next to me. She didn't say anything but gazed into my eyes as if asking what's wrong. I didn't want to tell her, she was too young to hear about this. Even with the silent treatment, she didn't leave. She stayed with me for about an hour until she fell asleep. Now, no matter what problems would I have, j couldn't let my sister sleep on the floor, so I put her in my bed. I would have gone back into my corner if she didn't grab my sleeve. What did I do? I took the other side of the bed.

That was a night where I actually slept good because I realized that I can't fall into despair. When she'll grow up, my parents would be old, so I'll be responsible for raising her.

Long story short, she made realized I still had things to do before going insane. With that in mind, I helped my brothers when they discovered their powers and later on, that thought became my mission.

Looking back on it, I guess that's why I kinda like to be around Koneko. She reminds me a lot of Anna, although my sister is a bit shy while Koneko is very straightforward.

...

I would have stayed and thought about for the whole day if I didn't receive a report from Desmond. It seems Issei, Kiba and Koneko were going to save the nun.

Those 3 are asking for troubles...not that Rias is doing any better...

A message from Jason said she and Akeno were dealing with 3 fallen angels near the same church. So I decided on a plan. Jason and Desmond go to assist the pervert, while me and Bruce, we go to make sure Rias doesn't blow anything up.

Timeskip
Jason's POV

I and Desmond entered the church only to see the priest Bruce told me about fighting the 3 devils. The exorcist recognized Desmond in an instant.