Chapter 2

Leon's POV

   You know...maybe I was too stupid to think Bruce won't blow his fuse on the first day...but what were the chances of him being place right next to the most infamous guy in school? So infamous that on the very first day I've been warned 5 times by now about them...Let's just get this over with.

Sona:"Sigh...I assume you know why are you here..."

Bruce:"I couldn't care less!", He yelled.

        You're not helping, Bruce! AT ALL!

Bruce:"What I want to know is why isn't the pervert here."

Sona:"Well, from what I heard, he's the victim this time."

...

     Bruce's eyebrow twitched one last time before exploding once more in her face/

Bruce:"Oi oi, victim? That's me! The one constantly bothered while in the middle of a lesson, mind you."

Jason:"Bruce! Sit down!", He ordered his younger sibling. What's enough is enough.

Sona:"Sigh...since you say that, I can only guess what the topic was about."

Desmond:"With all due respect, have you ever had an actual conversation with Hyoudou Issei?"

    At this, Sona couldn't answer. It was clear she didn't want to get involved with him. She won't even resist talking with him. Besides, why would she?

Tsubaki:"No, Miss Shitori didn't have the chance to do it.", The vice president responded for her king. 

     I'm willing to bet this is more about patience, than chance. But I'll bite the excuse. I can relate to having people you want to avoid.

Bruce:"Listen here, Sona.", He said, disregarding any sort of honorific, which the girl took notice of. "I dare you to stay near him at least for one day. Cause I can't stand his talk of becoming a Harem-king."

Sona:"...what?", she suddenly massaged her temple.

Desmond:"I'm afraid it's true."

      I am afraid that 'what' wasn't really about Hyoudou. In his chase for comedy, Bruce slammed his hands on her desk with a cross latched around his fingers. If my memory serves me right he nodded when I said to keep a low profile, didn't he?!

Desmond:"Miss Shitori, are you alright?", he faked a worried tone.

These twins will be the death of me one day, I swear... but part of me has to agree this is fun to watch.

Sona:"Y-yes, I'm fine."

Bruce:"Oh, ok. Then, about my punishment?"

Sona:"Y-you'll get only a warning this time. And I'll talk with Hyoudou myself."

I doubt that'll happen, but anything to get that cross away from you, am I right? I know this sort of behavior shouldn't really be accepted as his older brother, but it's not Bruce if it's not unhinged.

Jason:"Very well. Thank you for your consideration."

     With that we left the room, walking towards the dining hall since the lesson was already over.

...

Jason:"Don't you think you were a bit too rash with that?"

Bruce:"Nope."

Leon:"Not even a bit?"

Desmond:"Have you met Bruce?", he snarked at me.

Bruce:"Hey, not my fault they're vulnerable to a cross... Good for them they're superios in other areas."