Chapter 29

Leon's POV

Ok, I want those who were covered all in blood at least once to raise their hand. Just me? Well, imagine that in front of Lucifer... great...

"Don't you think you're a bit late?", I asked the devil leader... correction, leaders... looks like Serafall is here as well.

"Well, sorry for my late arrival, but it looks like things were taken care of. Also, is that-"

"Kokabiel's blood? Yes. Let's say he won't be flying anymore.", Bruce finished for him.

They got really confused by his statement. Can't blame them. It was unheard of ripping an angel's wings...until now.

"Brother. You're here.", Rias Called out to him. Sona would have greeted her sister as well, was it not for said sister jumping on her because of her worries.

"Yes, Rias. You did a good job here.", He complimented her...

Ok...what bullshit is this? "Really? Good job? Let me get this straight but when I got here, they were barely standing off against some dogs.", I
complained.

"Hey man! They had 3 heads.", Issei tried to get himself out of the dirt.

"Yeah...and you have a dragon inside you...I wonder who'd be at the top of a food chain...", Desmond brushed his remarks off.

I swear, this pervert can do something only when girls are involved. What came after was a good explanation of what happened to the 2 devil lords and Grayfia...again, in a maid outfit. I'm starting to think Lucifer has some kind of maid fetish.

"Well, it would seem that everything was sorted out. Then we can leave.", Grayfia suggested.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing with a devil," Jason said, turning to leave, but he stopped, because of Xenovia.

Without any words, she kneeled in front of Jason with her Durandal planted in the ground. Now, this is something you don't see often...a person of the church kneeling before someone other than God... interesting.

"What are you doing?", Jason questioned, confused.

"Wielder of the Chaos, allow me to present my humble apologies. I mistreated you and your family. Never could I imagine I would love to see the reincarnation of war. I will gladly receive any punishment for my insolence.", She apologized.

Now I get it. It also makes sense why she was so surprised to see Chaos Eater for the first time. "Wielder of Chaos...in another word, your sword, Jason."

"What about it?", He asked taking out the sword.

"War is one of the horsemen to raid Heaven by himself, and I'm willing to bet Chaos Eater left quite a lasting impression, perhaps even inspiring other swords such as Excalibur or Durandal

"War is one of the horsemen to raid Heaven by himself, and I'm willing to bet Chaos Eater left quite a lasting impression, perhaps even inspiring other swords such as Excalibur or Durandal. I told everything I knew.