Chapter 74

Yo. I'm back home. Italy is awesome and all, but God damn, I can't handle the heat. So...I think it's befitting that the first chapter published when I'm back to have one hell of an ending...here goes nothing...also:

also:

~~~

Leon's POV

    I guess it is somewhat befitting for Zephyrdor to kneel in front of Bruce after his comments regarding mother...tho

The fact that his legs and arms are punctured make me think of Jesus. If I see a cross come out...

It's not like you wouldn't enjoy it.

True, but I can't say the same for the rest. Anyway, are you sure you want to go through with your plan.

No choice. If I'll face Absalom, I'll start from getting rid of my own weaknesses.

You do know the last guy who said that ended up murdering his loved ones, right?

... Well, my family ain't exactly fragile.

Point taken.

Leon:"Are you done Bruce?"

Bruce:"Done?! How come you're calm all of a sudden."

Leon:"Ever wondered why you can see the bones in Asmodeus's arm?"

    He took a quick glance at the devil, which left him wide opened.

...

Bruce:"only that?"

Huh?

Huh?

Bruce:"Take an arm and a leg while you're at it."

...this guy...ugh.

Jason:"You want him to hear what you have to say, don't you?", He asked while crushing Zephyrdor's skull more into the floor.

Leon:"You would be right. As much as I hate it, step off him."

Desmond:"You're defending him?!"

Bruce:"How about you go su-"

Leon:"Brothers. I almost ended up dead today. I have more pressing matters to tend to."

    The people in the room were taken aback by the sudden reveal, but for the other 3 Horsemen, it meant something different. A crisis.

Their demeanor changed swiftly from anger to a cold calmness. A sign that they were no longer fooling around.

Sirzechs:"That is quite the news, Leon. I guess I understand why you came here, to warn us."

Leon:"That's only the beginning, Sirzechs. I came to lay down the battlefront."

???:"Then let us hear your story, Horseman."