Chapter 87

3rd POV

After the emotional fallout of one of the Creed twins, said guy holed in his room for the rest of the day, unwilling to talk with anyone, as Bruce quickly found out when he tried to enter.

Bruce:"Tch. What's got him all messed up?", he wondered as he walked towards his own assigned room.

Bruce Creed, the most unpredictable of the brothers and the with the least amount of care for public image. On top of that, in his own words, he doesn't give "2 shits" about the room or whatever else the Gremory estate has to offer.

Bruce:"Bed? Check. Anything else? Irrelevant!", He yelled to particularly no one as he threw himself on said bed.

Like all the others, it was massive, easily fitting 4 people.

Bruce:"Hmm, Leon might find it useful with the other 3...and now what?"

If there is one thing Bruce loathes, it's that feeling of 'I want to do something, but I don't feel like doing it.', which accurately describes his current state.

Usually, a person in that mood walks around aimlessly, like going to the balcony, getting some fresh air, with no shirt o-... wait...

Bruce:"Hoho. My little eye spies a secret meeting."

Even from the third floor, his eyes and ears are good at work. Below, in a small outdoor dining area, the Sitri peerage seems to be engaging in a meeting of sorts.

Bruce:"Heh, that's definitely not a student council meeting. Let's see."

He leaned on the railing and carefully listened on the conversation.

---

Saji:"I'm telling you, Hyoudou is mine. I'll deal with him."

Momo:"Gen, slow down. Do you even have a plan to do it?"

Saji:"N-no, but this is why we're having this meeting, right?"

Tsubaki:"Indeed. But for now we should focus on analyzing the other side, before choosing the targets. It'll heavily depend on the field too."

Saji:"Sigh... understood."

'Hmm. So I'm guessing right, this is about the game against Rias. Bet the salsa team is also doing the same somewhere in this mansion.', were Bruce thoughts on the matter, seeming more interested in Saji's decision to go after Issei than anything else.

Sona:"As things stand now, Rias' possession of the Red Dragon Emperor puts us at a disadvantage as far as firepower goes."

Momo:"So he's the ace, then?", Asked one of Sona's bishops.

Sona:"Right now, I can't see him as one. Xenovia would be the biggest threat as she wields a holy sword."

Tsubaki:"And Kiba's balance breaker."

Saji:"Ah! So many things are piling up. Makes me wish I was stronger."

Tsubasa:"Stronger, huh? What if Bruce agree-"

Saji:"No. Anyone but him. Absolutely not!"

Bruce:"DON'T BE SO COLD, BLONDIE!", He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Saji:"You're blon- PUT A SHIRT ON!"

Bruce:"No! I'm in my room!"

Saji:"You're on the balcony!"

Bruce:"Excellent observation skills, my dear Watson! INDEED I AM!"

It was usual banter for Bruce, but a massive annoyance for the pawn. Sure enough, these 2 don't see eye to eye that often.