Chapter 70

Leon's POV

I did not realize that slugs were nowadays considered devils. It would certainly explain the vast majority of these pricks and why I hate them.

Now of all times! We don't have time for this, now that Absalom is free...

Death, I don't like this any more than you do. Trust me. I almost lost my life there and I don't take kindly to that. But we NEED to explain this everyone. As much as I hate it, this is something that I need to inform the 3 factions about...

Because we need their help?

Because I don't want them to butt it. I almost died at his or her hands, however you want to call her... I don't see many that could handle it. Besides, the 4 devil kings are already busy with the Chaos Brigade. They have enough on their plate as well. However...

Leon:"It would seem my brothers did not pay you a visit yet."

Zander:"... How did you-"

Leon:"Isn't it obvious?! Cause this rat with the pointy ears is still breathing! Also, did I hear someone calling my name?"

Zephyrdor:"Yeah! Your mother! The same way she was calling mine the other night, on all 4."

.   .   .

Saji:

.   .   .

Issei:

Did someone say DEATH!?

Sona:"Leon, please ignore him. He's obviously out of-"

Leon:"Did I hear that right?"

Zephyrdor:"You got cotton in your ears? Want me to describe the collar she was wea-AGH!:

Those were his words before his right leg was seemingly crushed ... And not by me.

Leon:"Bringing despair is my job...Rias."

Rias:"I'm well aware. But you expect me to remain calm after hearing insults about Aunt Scarlett? Inexcusable."