Chapter 11

Leon's POV

      A few days have passed since the problem about the fallen angels was solved. To be honest, it felt good to relax after all that trouble. In a way, it was also a benefit the fact that the devils found out about our powers, well, at least about some of it. Why? Cause it gives us more freedom of action, being able to actually fight.

    Anyway, since then I've been playing around with Sona and the student council quite a lot. Usually, it was a match of chess where they would try to find out more about me and my brothers. Of course the game of chess never actually ended properly, but I much prefer the conversation over the game itself. I did hear Bruce would come to play sometimes. Jason was taking his usual strolls around Kuoh, 'talking' with some rogues or whatever supernatural creature was getting in the way.

    As for Desmond his twin, well, they were spending quite some time in the ORC. Not with the ORC, but in it. It seems like they love to get on Rias's nerves by just standing in that room, under the pretext of making sure the devils don't try and stir up troubles. Of course, I went there from time to time to calm Bruce down every time Issei crossed the line.

    Currently, I was in the ORC myself, reading some of the books that were there. What can I say, I like to read. I found something about the history of the underworld which seemed pretty interesting. I laid on the couch and started reading. I have to mention that nobody else was there, besides me. It was quite relaxing reading in silence, but it didn't last for long.

    Why? Well, Rias and her peerage entered the room but stopped immediately when they saw me on the couch. At first, I didn't pay them any attention, being too focused on my book, but I had to acknowledge their presence once my brothers stepped in.

Rias:"Sigh... don't you think you've been around here a bit too much?"

Leon:"Oh, should I leave?"

Rias:"Well, you're not part of the club..."

...

Leon:"You're right...but you're not my boss either."

     With that, I went back to reading while Koneko sat beside me eating, giving some glances to my book, from time to time. In the end, Rias gave up on making us go away, so she started explaining Asia, the newest member of the peerage, what exactly means to be a devil, with the help of Issei.

     Meanwhile, Bruce and Desmond decided to try Rias's chess set, by duelling each other, leaving Kiba quite surprised at how good they are. As for Jason, he was chatting with Akeno. Well, she tried to make a conversation, but Jason's quick answers were making the situation awkward.

    Suddenly, somebody knocked on the door and Sona and her Queen entered, but this time, with her peerage as well, but there was a new guy with them.

Rias:"Hello Sona."

Sona:"Hi Rias, I see you got a new piece after the incident."

Rias:"Yes, meet my new bishop, Asia Argento."

Asia:"H-hello."

Sona:"Hmm, healing, huh? Well, how about I present my new piece as well. This is Saji, my Pawn."

     If I remember correctly, this guy was also in the second year, but in a different class from Issei, interesting. I had a bit of interest in the guy until he tried to flirt with Asia, which made me think he's just another Issei.

    Of course, said idiot wasn't too happy, so he lashed out at the blond guy, at which he said:

Saji:"Hmm, how about we see who's stronger. I'm warning you, I took up 4 pawns when I was reincarnated."

Sona:"Saji, don't. Issei took all 8 pieces."

     The blond's smirk dropped instantly, not believing it while Hyoudou got arrogant. That's when we were finally observed.

Saji:"Umm, president? Who are those guys?", He pointed at us.

Sona:"These are the Creed brothers.", She explained with a confused look, trying to understand why we were all here.

Saji:"Hmm, so...what pieces are they?"

     ... really?

    I barely had any time to put Bruce in an armlock before he ripped the guy apart.

Bruce:"Oh you motherfucker..."

Leon:"Now, now, he's new so he doesn't know the whole story."

Saji:"Wait, so... they're not part of a peerage?"

Tsubaki:"Leon here, along with his Brothers are humans, or at least that's what they say."

Saji:"I see. I thought that humans shouldn't know about it, but I guess it doesn't really make a difference to us."

 Is that so?

Leon:"You said something?", I asked setting my hand on fire, a few inches away from his face.

     He quickly took some steps back.

Saji:"Wow, hold on! What is this?"

Jason:"Is there a problem?", he questioned, letting some sparks appear, surprising Akeno.

    Now, she saw his ability back at the church, and she was surprised to see a human wield lighting like she does, but that doesn't mean she got used to the idea.

    Anyway, Sona's pawn was really freaking out, until his king explained everything.

Sona:"Could you please stop scaring my servant?"

Leon:"Sorry..."

Sona:"Anyway, Saji, these 4 helped us take care of the fallen angels I told you about." 

Saji:"Humans went head to head with fallen angels?"

Bruce:"Do I have to demonstrate for you?"

Rias:"I would like to keep this building as it is, thank you very much."

Desmond:"Brother, calm down."

Sona:"Anyway, I was thinking of taking Saji to the underworld, to get a familiar."

Rias:"Interesting, I was thinking the same about Asia and Issei."

   Well, I guess it's going down.

Sona:"Hmm, we'll have to decide this, one way or another. Only one peerage can go there."

Rias:"Very well then. I accept your challenge."

    I decided that this was enough for me, so I stood up and prepared to leave.

Akeno:"Ara, are you leaving already?"

Leon:"This is a problem for you to sort out. Besides, I don't have time for childish games."

    Sona seemed a bit insulted by my comment, but I was already too bored to care. In the end, I went to relax under a tree, enjoying my break, leaving the 2 households to sort it out... I wonder...why did my brothers remain there?

To be continued.