Chapter 78

Leon's POV

A Standoff with Rias was one of the things I really hoped to avoid today. Nah, I'm not worried about her big brother or the cousin across the room, but the way she is now really puts me off.

Rias:"You see yourself? Is that suppose to be the wisdom you grant us? There's nothing in us that resemble you, at all! It must feel good to have power and wealth. You live the best lif-"

Leon:"I sure would wish for it to be the best! But guess what! It fucking ISN'T!"

I ain't hearing this bullshit again.

Rias:"In what way? You're the heir of a rich family, you're a Horseman, able to make gods kneel to you. What's so bad about it?!"

Leon:"When the fuck did I ask for it, huh? Yeah, I'll make the gods kneel, but what the fuck does that do yo alienate 5 fucking years of sleepless nights? I'm rich? That's sure to fix my slowly decaying mind, ain't it? Is that how you see me? Materialistic?! Power Hungry?"

Rias:"Then just choose a personality and stick with it. Yesterday, you scold all of us, today you're warning us, tomorrow you're advising us. MAKE UP YOUR MIND! WHY BOTHER?!"

Leon:"CAUSE I WISH SOMEONE DID THE SAME FOR ME!"

...

...

...

Sigh... can't believe I'm having this conversation HERE.

Leon:"YES! I scold you... because I would have loved for someone to do the same to me back in the day. YES! I warn you, cause it would have helped me in the past quite a damn lot. AND YES! I am advising you, cause I could've used it myself a long time ago. Instead, what did I got? That I am the eldest and should FIGURE SHIT ON MY OWN! WHOOPTY FUCKIN' DOO!"

...

Death:"That stuff about breathing you usually tell Bruce to do... could really use that."

Leon:"I COULD use some understanding here."

Death:"Ok. Just saying."

Leon:"Sigh... point is, I had a disfunctional family. I got my shit together and fixed it. I don't know about you, but that's anything BUT the best life!"

Rias:"IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME!"

Leon:"IT SHOULD!"

Before I knew, the power of destruction was already loose throughout the room...the power of both of us.

At least one thing came out of this and that's the fact that the similarity has been proved

Sairaorg:"This is-"

Sirzechs:"Indeed. Quite similar, yet different."

But the boy seemed surprised by something else, paying little mind to the similarities and more to my side of the deadlock.