Chapter 33

Leon's POV

The weekend has officially begun here in Kuoh, though this is not a usual day...for the Creed family, at least.

First and foremost, Jason is out and about helping Xenovia move into her new apartment. Someone gotta carry the the furniture in.

As for the others, Desmond is keeping an eye on Gremory and her team, as usual. Besides, he volunteered to do it...yes, I know he misses Irina...

Bruce took Anna to the student council. Well, at first, it was Bruce who wanted to go, because of Sona, but Anna insisted that she wants to see the person her hot-headed brother was interested in...quite amusing.

As for me? Well, today I have to meet my mother at the airport...yes, only her, cause my father would come a few days later. To be honest, it's been a while since I saw them, with them always traveling for work, so I wonder if they changed much. They are probably wondering the same thing about us.

There was just one small problem, there are a few hours until the plane actually reaches its destination... And I'm bored as hell. So...I guess I'll go for a walk, until then.

And that's exactly what I did. I went and bought myself a juice and went sightseeing. And somehow, after an hour...I meet... someone...

???:"Well, well, who would have thought I'll run into the horseman of Death."

From behind me, he revealed himself.

Leon:"What exactly are you doing here

Leon:"What exactly are you doing here...Azazel?"

Azazel:"Why so cold? Aren't we friends?"

Y/N:"Tell me one time when I was friendly with the fallen angels."

Azazel:"...fair point. Anyway, you looked lost."

Y/N:"I'm actually bored."

Azazel:"I see, wanna have a go at it?"

Y/N:"If you don't mind me ripping your wings like I did to Kokabiel...sure."

I'm not a big fan of this clown, which is why I want him to leave.

Azazel:"Hahahaha! True, you did quite the number on him. I was surprised to hear from Vali that a horseman did it."

I feel like I'm treated like a joke...I don't like it.

Y/N:"Cut it out. What do want with me?"

Azazel:"... nothing."

...huh?...

Y/N:"Excuse me?"

Azazel:"It's true. Our meeting here is just a coincidence. But I can't say the same for the Red Emperor and Michael."

Y/N:"The saint? What business does he have with the devils?"

Azazel:"who knows? Maybe you should go there, yourself."