Ch4: No Way

Levy's pov

I stood with Gajeel. The S-class trails were over and we were just waiting for Phoenix and Lily. They came through the nearby bushes in their human forms. Then Master Makarov came up "So which one of you brats has the lacrima" He asked

Phoenix put her hand into her quiver and pulled out a small lacrima "Well done Phoenix" Master said before everyone else everyone else came up so we could leave.

When we reached the boat the master asked me to make asked me to make sure everyone was here. I pulled out a clipboard with the names of everyone that was here. 

"Natsu"

"Huh"

"Lucy"

"Here"

"Gray"

"Save me from this crazy person"

"Erza"

"Present" 

"Wendy"

"Here"

"Laxus" 

"Bored"

"Freed" 

"Here"

"Bickslow"

"What"

"Elfman"

"Manly"

"Evergreen"

"Shut up Elfman"

"Mira"

"SHIP IT!!!"

"Lisanna"

"Mira calm down"

"Gajeel" 

"Shrimp say what"

"Happy"

"Aye sir"

"Carla" 

"Shut up Tom cat"

"Lily"

"Present"

"Phoenix"

"Yes"

"Juvia" 

"Gray-sama"

"Cana"

"My Booze"

 "Rogue" 

........

No reply

"Rogue" I called again but once again their was no reply. I looked up to see that Sting and their Exceeds weren't there either. "If Rogue has gone and killed himself, I am going to beat up Sting so bad that he will wish he was never born" Phoenix who was still in her human form growled in anger as Lily who was also in his human form tried to calm the angered Exceed down.

"Okay. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Happy, Gajeel, Levy, Carla, Phoenix and Lily go find them, they couldn't have left the island" Makarov explained as we headed back to the main area of the island. 

"Where could they have possibly gone" Lucy asked. "Allow me" Phoenix spoke and transformed into a red wolf with yellow paws, ears and tail tip, it had a Phoenix shape spread on the back. "Whoa that's awesome. Do you think you could do that thing where you transform into a guy" Natsu asked as we looked at him. "No" Phoenix replied plainly before placing her nose to the ground. 

"I found they're scents" She finally spoke and started to follow it while followed. "How do you know you found it" Happy asked. "Because there is a shadowy smell and a kind of pure smell as well as the smell of fish" Phoenix replied. "Hold on, how can you smell shadows and something pure" Gray asked with furrowed eyebrows.