Ch3: Round 2 And....

No one's pov

Master Makarov sat on a rock waiting for the others to arrive. Natsu and Happy were first to arrive and not long after them was Gray and Loki. Panther Lily and Phoenix came with Gajeel and Levy not far behind.

"Interesting, we only have 4 contestants left" Master Makarov spoke with a straight face before saying who took which path.

"Natsu and Happy took the quite route

Gray and Loki beat Juvia and Lisanna

Gajeel and Levy beat Mirajane

And Lily and Phoenix beat Cana and Lucy"

"How did you beat Mira" Lily asked Levy and Gajeel with confusion in his voice. This made the two of them break out into a blush. "Em... we overpowered her that's all" Gajeel replied with a huge blush covering his cheeks.

"You eight will have to find a lacrima that will move around the island but only the one competing can touch it or you'll be disqualified" Makarov explained before the four teams scattered to find the lacrima.

At camp

"So Gajeel and Levy threw you off by saying they were having a baby" Laxus asked Mira in disbelief at the white haired mage. "Yeah, I can't believe that I fell for a similar trick to Elfman and Evergreen but I'm sure the same thing would have happened to Starlight" Mira replied with a smile. "You mean she would have been tricked by it as well" Lisanna asked. "Yep" Mira answered happily.

"I wonder what their kids would look like if they had any" Evergreen said as Wendy gave everyone some homemade soup. "Well, I would think their kids would look something like Wendy or maybe Rogue or Starlight" Lisanna replied. Wendy seemed to get a little offended at this as tears built up in her eyes and Lisanna quickly added " I mean for hair and eye colour." This made Wendy happy so she started to get spoons for everyone.

Time skip

Rogue's pov

I opened my eyes to find a white roof above me that had a few holes in it. "Am I dead" I asked, feeling some of my strength and magic had returned. "Nope your still alive, thankfully" Someone replied as a blond got into my field of vision.

"STING!" I yelled in surprise, before adding "What did you do" with a growl in my voice. "I didn't do anything, I don't even know how we got here, the only thing I know is being hit on the head by something and then I woke up here but I didn't know who it was that gave you food" Sting replied, pointing at a plate with bits of fish, fruit and even some vegetables.

"I also don't know how there is drawings of us over there although it's mostly you" Sting added, pointing at a wall that was covered in pictures. "Wait, I know those pictures, I've seen them in my dreams. The only difference is I'm in my own body and not the body of the person I've been switched with in my dreams" I explained, looking at the pictures.

"Well this person seems to have a bit of an obsession with you if they're drawing you" Sting pointed out. I looked around and noticed a frog plushie sitting on one of the beds.

Sting must have seen me looking at them because he turned around to look at it. "Is that a frog plushie" Sting asked. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up.

My legs shook a little as I balanced my weight evenly. I walked over slowly, almost falling once or twice. I picked up the plushie and looked at it. "Its the same as the one Starlight made for Frosch" I spoke in shock.

"So someone took the plushie that was at Starlight's grave" Sting asked. I looked around again and the strong smell of rotten wood hit my nose.

That's when I heard voices coming from the room next door. Three voices to be more exact and all three sounded familiar. The first voice was a male voice that sounded extremely similar Lector, the second was a high pitched voice which sounded exactly like Frosch but it was the third voice that puzzled me. It was the exact same voice as Starlight and I caught her scent from under the door but that was impossible. She died. Right in front of my eyes too.

Sting walked towards the door and placed an ear to the door as I listened carefully as I leaned onto a post
(Bold for Lector, italics for the mystery person and underlined for Frosch)

"So you don't have any memories of us"

"No, but I think the two of you are adorable especially the kitty frog"

"Fro thinks so too"

"You might want to loosen your grip, I think you might be hurting Frosch"

"I'm sorry but he is just so adorable and I ain't seen a green cat in a pink frog suit that can talk before"

That's when the door collapsed under Sting's weight and he fell into the room. I walked over to him slowly as he got up before leaning against the doorframe to balance myself. "How much have you been eating and what kind of food have you been eating" I asked him. "Shut up" he hissed in reply.

The person holding Frosch dropped him the moment she saw us and ran into the shadows of the room and hid but light from holes in the roof let light in and they hit off the person.

One beam of light hit her ear and it was shining as if she had five or more earrings that went up her ear and near the top of it. Another beam of light hit on the person's left shoulder to reveal the old Sabertooth guild mark in black. The third beam of light hit over the right eye to show something shiny and a black mark around a crimson red eye.

'It couldn't be, could it....' I thought to myself before the person slowly walked out of the shadows.

It was. It was....