Ch14: Memories; The events of Phantom Lord

Rogue's pov

"So Gajeel, I heard you made a mess out of the fairy tail guild hall. Oh man I wish I could have seen the looks on there faces" a random guild member laughed. Gajeel bit down hard onto the iron he had in his mouth. He then turned around and attacked the man by turning his hand into an iron club and extending it to hit the guys face. Starlight looked up from the chunk of iron that was in her hands, her legs crossed as she sat on the counter.

The guy fell onto the floor, getting laughs from the other guild members as Gajeel turned his hand back to normal. "How many times do I have to tell ya I don't like to be bothered while I'm eating" Gajeel growled turning around and looking at the guy. Starlight rolled her eyes and took a bite out of the metal she had as others continued to laugh at the guy who had been punched.

"And besides those Fairy Tail clowns can't challange us. We're way more powerful then they could ever be" He added with his fists balled up. A tall man walked forward on the second floor and called "The die(Plural of dice) has been cast. I complement your excellent work Gajeel. You too Starlight" The man told the two iron dragon slayers.

"I didn't think we were hard enough on them so we decided to leave them a little something extra. A present. That's sure to get those Fairy Tailers panties in a knot" Gajeel smirked, proud of himself. "Very good my boy and girl. Be sure to take extra care that no harm comes to that one. If you please" the master asked with a sinister grin to which Gajeel gave a very evil looking smirk with a laugh. Starlight also smirked up at the master as the other guild members whispered to each other.

***

Lucy walked along the streets of Magnolia with a bag of shopping in her hand. "I can't believe everyone just took off without me. But Levy and the boys need someone to look after them so I guess its up to me" she said to herself when it suddenly started to rain. Starlight was standing on a building, her figure shadowed by the rain clouds as she watched Lucy walk through the alleyway

"Its raining while the sun's still out" Lucy asked before looking forward to see a dark blue haired girl walking towards her. "Who are you" Lucy asked a little panicked. "Drip drip drop Juvia is the rain women. Its always with me" Juvia replied, causing Lucy to sweatdrop. "And what sort of woman are you praytel." Juvia asked, walking closer.

"Uh I'm just the regular kind." Lucy replied as Juvia just walked right past her. "Drip drip drop" Juvia repeated. "What's with all the drip dropping" Lucy asked while Juvia opened up an umbrella to let the water bounce off of it.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'll be going now" Juvia just answered plainly and started to walk away. "Well take the rain with ya" Lucy shouted a little annoyed. Starlight gritted her teeth in annoyance before another guy started to come out from the ground. "Non Non Non, Non Non Non, Non Non Non Non Non Non Non Non" a voice came from a guy that was coming out of the ground. "With three, three, seven non, that's bonjour" a dark green haired male with a monucule said.

"Great another weirdo" Lucy sweatdropped while looking at the newcomer. They started talking for a bit before Starlight got frustrated and leapt off the building, landing behind Lucy. "Why does it take you two so long to catch one person, it ain't hard" Starlight told them with a little sass and a lot of annoyance while rolling her eyes with her hands on her hips. "Ok, how many of you weirdo's are there" Lucy questioned.

"I ain't no weirdo princess" Starlight snarled, gritting her teeth which shocked Lucy most likely because of the sharpness of them. "Pardon my manners. I am Sol. You may call me Monsieur Sol." Sol said to Lucy. "We've come from the great Phantom Lord to welcome you" Sol explained

"Juvia is a member of the element 4, who brings rain" Juvia added. "Phantom!!?" Lucy yelled with a surprised face "y-you're the ones that attacked Levy!!!" she added grabbing her keys from her belt "ha, they didn't harm your friends or wreck your stupid guild hall" Starlight laughed causing Lucy to turn around.