Ch25: Rescue Team

Phoenix's pov

I finished climbing up the side of the mountain as the others arrived when I spotted a metal door in the side of the mountain. 'Odd' I thought, staring at the door and crossing my arms. I had to admit that climbing a snowy mountain in my human form was not the best idea. Especially since I don't have shoes so my feet are extremely cold but oh well. What's done is done.

The others stood next to me as we all looked at the metal door. "Anyone else wondering who puts an obvious metal door in the side of a cliff if it's a layer" Yukino asked shyly as everyone nodded.

"OK. This will be easy. Just you know, stand back" I told everyone and transformed into Natsu, giving off a roar which melted the door as everyone stared. I turned back to normal and pulled out one of my arrows.

"How did you do that" Mira asked. "It's a special DNA thing where when those who know transformation magic. Depending on the DNA, they can use one attack from anyone they know the magic of when transformed but that person can't be used for another 8 hours" I explained, lighting the arrow in fire.

We all walked into the inside of the mountain and even though it was dark, I could see it had been made more like a building then a cave. It was suddenly dark behind us as I heard Gray yell "The door just fixed itself and is back to normal"

My ears twitched when I heard scared whispers coming from a nearby room. We all walked into the room and saw two guys hiding behind a desk. "What's wrong" Mira asked, looking at the two males who were surprised before one spoke.

"You've got to help us. They're..... They're monsters"he told us, shaking in his skin. Before any of us could ask who, the sound of claws hitting against the floor came from the hallway and a light was coming from the direction that the sound was coming from.

I shoved the two guys into a cabinet and we all ducked behind something. I looked to the side of the desk and saw a dragon. It was a red dragon with yellow flames on the wings, the side of the face, two legs, the neck, the back and the tail as well as onyx eyes.

The dragon sniffed around the room, obviously looking for something

The dragon sniffed around the room, obviously looking for something. I heard Happy inhale before he sneezed, alerting the dragon of our presence.

It lifted its head and snarled, making its way over to where us Exceeds were along with Levy and Gray. It was right next to the desk when Erza yelled at us to run. We all got up and ran.

We eventually found a room which was not locked and went in there locking it from the inside so the dragon couldn't get in. I heard it bash against the metal door but the door remained shut as we all sighed.

"What was that" Lucy asked, still in a bit of a panic. "It was a dragon. Its a little small compared to the size it should have been though. If I were to guess if it stood up on its hind legs, it would be around the same height as Gray" I explained as the others looked at each other.