Ch32: Returning To The Guild Hall

Starlight's pov

I opened my eyes, giving off a yawn. I looked up to see Rogue was looking down at me, possibly hearing my yawn. "I see you've woken up" I rubbed my eyes sleepily and asked "What's going on?"

"We're heading back to the guild. You fell asleep on the way there so Rogue has been carrying you" Levy explained. I was a little confused at first then everything came flooding back to me. I went to sit up but almost fell out of Rogue's arms. "Ahh. Be careful" Rogue spoke, making sure I didn't fall.

I looked up to see that we were right outside the guild hall. Rogue put me on the ground as I checked to see if my leg worked again and it did. I walked up to the doors and tried to push then open but by shirking I had also lost my strength. "Don't worry. I'll get it for you" Rogue told me and pushed the door open.

The floorboards felt weird but that might be because I was only wearing socks that didn't even properly fit my feet. I looked up and the moment I looked up, a stool hit me as I fell back, feeling pain through my entire body.

Everyone turned to the door when they heard me let out a yelp and I think Erza got really mad. "Natsu. Gray. You better give your last wishes because I'm going to kill you for hurting that tiny child. You should not throw things at children" Erza yelled, chasing Salamander and Gray around the guild hall.

Rogue bent down next to me and checked me over. "You alright?" he asked. I nodded, standing back up. "Erza. It's fine. Starlight is fine" Levy explained to Erza who stopped, looking confused. "Where is Starlight? I don't see her" Erza questioned.

"I'm down here" I squeaked. Everyone looked at me in complete confusion. "Someone cast a spell which turned Lily, Lector, Frosch and Starlight into kids" Yukino explained. Natsu walked over and crouched in front of me. "Your so short" he laughed.

I gritted my teeth before walking closer to him, grabbing his arm and biting one of his fingers for 5 seconds. "Oww. That hurt. Why would you do that" he complained, looking between me and his bleeding finger.

"Call me short again and it will be more then just your finger" I threatened. Rogue picked me up and carried me over to a table where he sat down and started fiddling with my now short hair. Levy went to talk with Freed and Rufus and they headed down to the guild library.

"Rogue put me down, I want to go help Levy, Rufus and Freed" I complained, trying to get out of his grip but failing. "Just stay here for now" Rogue told me as I crossed my arms in a huff. Happy flew over as he looked at me.

"So what happened to your face" Happy asked. "Oh. I forgot that was there" I explained, remembering that I had a new Scar on my face. "I actually don't know how I got it. I just got it" I explained to him. "Oh" Happy replied.

"So what's this I heard about am engagement" Erza asked, walking over. "Starlight and I are engaged" Rogue replied plainly, still running his fingers through my hair. "When is the wedding?" Erza asked in excitement, her eyes sparkling. "We don't know. We only got engaged 3 days ago" I replied, going to show Erza the ring but panicking when I noticed it wasn't on my finger anymore.

"Oh no. I lost the ring" I told Rogue, giving a sad face. "Don't worry. I found it. I'll keep it safe until your back to your old self and it fits in your finger again" Rogue told me, placing his hands on my shoulders. He started to rub against my shoulders as I felt quite relaxed.

After a while, he held my hand in mine and I noticed that his hand was like 5x bigger then mine. "My hands are so small" I pouted, looking at my tiny, pale hands. "I don't care. I still love you" I smiled at him and placed my head on his chest, giving a large yawn.

"Get some sleep. I don't want you feeling tired" Rogue whispered. I nodded and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep in his arms.