Ch17: Memories; Edolas

Rogue's pov

Starlight was sitting in the guild when all of a sudden a bright light shone. The rest of the guild hall and even the other members. Starlight was left behind as a ton of wind surrounded the area, covering Starlight in some weird substance. Once the wind had calmed down, she climbed out of it. 

"Wait, where did everyone go and what happened to all the buildings" Starlight asked, looking around. "They are in Edolas" a male voice explained. Starlight looked up and a male with darkish blue hair and a red tattoo looked at her. "Wait Mystogon" Starlight asked, looking up at the adult. "Yes. That's me" he replied.

"What is Edolas" Starlight asked, looking confused. "It is another world. There is another version of everyone in that world" Jellal explained. "Where is my brother" Starlight asked, worry lacing her voice. "I am not sure but your the first one I found" Mystogon explained before flicking a small pill at Starlight. It landed in her mouth but before she could ask what it was, a large flash covered the area and she was magically in another world.

Everything looked completely different as she walked around. "This place is weird. And what the hell is with that massive floating river" she growled, walking around. After a while someone yelled. "Hey, you. Get back here" They yelled. Starlight turned around only to spot some guards. 

"Oh crap, I can't face those guys without my magic" she hissed before running off. Eventually coming towards a town. "Guess I'll have to take cover here" she told herself, running into the town before running into someone. "Oww. What the hell" she growled before looking up. 

Sitting on the ground was what looked like a female. She was a little bit more developed in her chest then Starlight but had the same eye and hair colour as her. She had two piercings on the bottom of each ear and her hair was quite short with a bit of a frizz. She was wearing a suit with an iron studded hat which had fallen onto the ground next to her with a bag strapped around one shoulder and a pair of glasses on her face.

"Hey, who are you" Starlight asked, looking at the female. "I'm Starlight and who are you" The female asked. "Wait if your Starlight and I'm Starlight then that means that you must be the Edolas version of me" Starlight explained looking at the other before her shock faded to plain sadness. "Hey what's wrong with you" the other Starlight asked, looking at my Starlight. 

She got up and placed a hand behind her head. "Sorry, its just. Well" Starlight explained and gestured to her chest. "Wait didn't you say that you were me. So why do you look like a boy" The Edo Starlight asked, looking at her. "Long story. Can you tell me if you've seen a giant lacrima anywhere" she asked. "Yeah. I overheard some guys talking about it. There is a lacrima in the royal city" Edo Starlight explained. "Really. Could you take me there" Starlight asked. Edo Starlight nodded before picking up her hat, placing it on her head and taking the lead.

***

Starlight and Edo Starlight had stopped off at a book store and my Starlight had bought some books, buying two copies of each book, saying that they were for a friend. They had arrived in the royal city as a large commotion off to one side. "Quick, we need to hide. The royal soldiers are coming" Edo Starlight explained and grabbed onto Starlight's hand, dragging her through the streets.

They turned a corner and standing in the alleyway that they had turned into was Gajeel, Erza and Gray. "Starlight, your alright. Wait is that the Edolas version of you" Gajeel spoke before gesturing to Edo Starlight. "Yes. I assume that you are the Earthland me's older brother" Edo Starlight explained, pushing the glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Yeah that's me. I bumped into the Edolas version of me. He's in town so you should go find him" Gajeel ordered. "Of course. Well maybe I'll see you around" Edo Starlight spoke before rushing off. "I see that Erza and Gray are alright" Starlight pointed out. "Yeah and we now know what's going on" They added.