Ch21: Memories; 7 Years Without Them

Rogue's pov

Everything became bright again as I noticed that Starlight was in some house that was in a tree. She went to sat up but fell back down most likely from pain. "Don't move. You've been injured" a female voice ordered. I looked over at the source to see that it was Porlyusica.

"What happened" Starlight asked, remaining on her back. "You broke your ankle, spine and wrist, got multiple cuts on your back and fractured 4 ribs" Porlyusica explained before adding "You should try not to move since it could damage your spine and ribs further" Porlyusica ordered as she sighed in annoyance. 

"Oh. Your cat friend brought these for you" She told Starlight, bringing over a pile of 5 books. She looked at the books and used her good arm to pick one of them up as Porlyusica walked out of the room. I walked over and looked at the book that Starlight had opened up.

Dragon mate mark

When a dragon finally finds they're mate, they will mark the one they are destined for by biting a certain spot on the neck leaving a mark of a dragon however every mark is different depending on the element that the dragon wields.

A few examples of this are- 

Shadow dragons have a black dragon mark that has a shadow like tattoo that travels up they're face and makes a shadow like mark

Iron dragons have a silver shaped dragon that holds a sword in its mouth

Fire dragons have a dragon that has fire coming out of it mouth

Ice dragons have an ice dragon that has ice freezing around it

Sky dragons have a dragon that has wind surrounding it

"I kinda already know that kind of stuff" Starlight sighed and picked another book titled creature summons. "Creature summons. What's that" she asked, opening the book to its first page.

Creature summons is a magic similar to celestial spirit magic however this magic allows you to summon different animals such as wolf spirits, Phoenix spirits, dragon spirits and even squirrel spirits. 

A list of some of the more friendly creatures to summon would be-

Arctic the snow wolf spirit
Toro the fire wolf spirit
Nutmeg the wood Squirrel spirit
Ore the crystal dragon spirit
Aaliyah the water Phoenix 
Bliss the light fix spirit
Alma the ghost cat spirit

Starlight put the book down when Porlyusica walked in and settled down to sleep.

***

Starlight stood in the middle of the forest after healing from her injuries, holding her book as she cast the spell that was in it. She stood in a pose and said the words "I wielder of creatures of other dimensions summon thee, wielder of Ice Arctic" she called as a gate opened and a white wolf with ice blue on his muzzle, paws, tail tip and ears.

"Who might you be" the wolf asked, turning to face her. He was about the size of a normal wolf so he had to strain his neck a little to look at her. "Umm. I'm Starlight. I found a book about the magic I used to summon you" she explained.

"What are your intentions" he asked sitting down. "Well I just want to protect my guild and partner. I lost my brother and most of my friends so I want to make sure that I keep my guild strong willed" she explained nervously.

"I accept your contract Lady Starlight" Arctic spoke, bowing down. "Wait. What" Starlight questioned,tilting her head. "I will help you out in missions but if you want to summon me in my large form than you will have to get stronger and I can help with that" he explained, his tail wagging.