Chapter 5: Remembering a bad memory

Rogue's Pov

I sat outside our guildhall with Starlight, Gajeel, Sting, Levy, Juvia and our exceeds while everyone else explained to the guild about what happened on Tenrou island and how they weren't to ask questions so that she wouldn't get uncomfortable.

Starlight was looking at her hands and fidgeting with them while her arms were wrapped around Frosch. The bandages on her arms were bugging me and I didn't like the faint smell of blood or the faint red stains on them but I didn't ask about them.

Sting sat down next to me and flashed that grin of his and whispered "Are you happy now" he asked while gesturing over to Starlight who was now hugging both Lily and Frosch. 

"I guess, but I don't like the fact that she doesn't remember me" I replied to the spiky haired blond with a hint of sadness in my voice which I didn't really mean to do.

"Well, she'll get her memories back..........................Eventually" Sting replied in a cheery voice. I nodded in nodded in agreement as Wendy popped her head out of the doors of the guild hall. "You can come in now" she spoke in her gentle voice. 

Starlight put down Lily and Frosch as we walked in. Well the Exceeds flew in but its the same thing. When we got into the guild, Master Makarov beckoned us over. I heard everyone whispering stuff. "Is that really Starlight" "But I thought she died during the grand magic games" "It must be her, she has Rogue's mating mark over her eye" "How was she resurrected"

I ignored them because I knew it was her even if she had no memories and our link wasn't working. I knew it was her. No doubt about it.

We walked over to the master who was now drinking a cup of booze. "Starlight since you have the old Sabertooth guild mark, we need to change it to the current guild mark" Master Makarov explained as Mira went round the back to get the stamp. Starlight looked at her shoulder where the guild mark was before looking back up.

Starlight then started looking around the guild hall at everybody but I could feel her tensing up while she was looking around. Mira returned with the guild stamp in her hand and a smile on her face.

Master Makarov swiped his hand over Starlight's left shoulder and her guild mark vanished. Mira then walked forward and placed the Fairytooth guild mark on her left shoulder as a replacement. Starlight looked at the black mark on her shoulder as Gajeel walked over and we all walked or flew out of the guild.

Time skip

We all sat in a circle in the rather large living room of Gajeel's house. The house was huge. It apparently has a basement as well as two floors and an attic. 

Phoenix was writing something on a sheet of paper. Phoenix sat on Starlight's lap who was sitting next to me and Gajeel. Levy sat next to Gajeel and Sting while I sat next to Juvia and Sting sat next to Juvia and Levy. Frosch sat on my lap, Lily on Gajeel's lap and Lector on Sting's lap.

After Phoenix was done writing on the paper, she looked up. "I've come up with a questionnaire so we can help Starlight with her memories" the small exceed spoke with glee.

"What is it" Levy asked the Exceed. "Well you say your name, magic, any previous guilds you've been in, your favourite food, any family members you have, your crush and a brief summary of your life" Phoenix explained. "I think Starlight's been a bad influence on you" Lily spoke, referring to the crush part. Phoenix just rolled her eyes and turned to Juvia. "You can go first Juvia" Phoenix said.

"Hmm, Juvia's name is Juvia Lockser. Juvia is a water mage. Juvia used to be in Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord. Juvia likes anything that her beloved likes. Juvia's beloved is Gray. Juvia doesn't know of any family members that she has... hmmm" Juvia explained.