Ch20: The Guild's Loss

Rogue's pov

Starlight was sitting in the guild master's office, doing paperwork with Phoenix eating a bowl of fruit next to her when there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Starlight called as the door opened to show Jet with 2 guys behind him, one looking like Mest. "Um Starlight. These guys from the council wish to see you" Jet spoke as Starlight nodded.

Jet let the two males into the room before shutting the door to give them some privacy. I could have sworn Jet looked quite sad but I wasn't positive. "Hello. Starlight was it. I'm afraid we have bad news" the man with black hair that was tied up and purple eyes along with glasses.

"What's wrong" Starlight asked, blinking in confusion. "It's Tenrou island. It was destroyed. By Acnologia" he added. Starlight's eyes widened before she ran out of the room and out of the guild. She ran right out of Magnolia and all the way to her house,slamming the door shut after entering the room. She rushed up to her room and over to the cabinet near her mirror which had a photo of Gajeel, Panther Lily, Phoenix and her.

She looked at the picture before collapsing to the ground, tears flowing out of her eyes. "Why does everything I care about have to leave me. Am I cursed to forever be left alone" she cried, looking down at her hands as the tears dropped onto it. "What's wrong. Upset that your brother and most of your friends died" Reflection asked as Starlight looked up. She stared at the mirror next to her before standing up and walking in front of it.

She turned her hand into a sword and my eyes widened. "No. Not again" I whispered as the door slowly opened. "Hey Starlight, are you feeling alr-Starlight" Phoenix asked before yelling, her paws flying to her mouth in shock. Starlight had brought the sword up to her neck and...... Cut her hair. She had cut a massive chunk off of the back, the hair that had been cut off falling to the floor in a pile.

She turned around to face Phoenix with confusion. "Sorry. I thought you were going to commit suicide again" Phoenix sighed. "No. I'm not going to dwell on the fact that I could be a hazard to others. I am now Fairy Tail's guild master and I need to be strong for them" Starlight replied, summoning a Kunai, removing her bandanna and cutting her bangs. She then styled her hair with length on one side and a little piece that fell into her face while dying two parts dark blue(Pic below)

 She then styled her hair with length on one side and a little piece that fell into her face while dying two parts dark blue(Pic below)

Phoenix took notice of this and removed her kimono. "What are you doing" Starlight asked, watching as Phoenix removed her bow, quiver and kimono. "If your changing your outfit then so will I" Phoenix replied, grabbing some of the left over dye and dying a stripe in each ear and her tail. She then took a pair of Lily's new trousers from they're shared room and put them on, grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around her chest and took her kimono, making it into a tunic and putting it on, cutting the belt to make it thinner and put that on.

"Do you think you could pierce my ear" Phoenix asked, looking at Starlight. "I'll try" she relied, having changed into a grey top with a red biker jacket, one sleeve ripped off. Armour covered the top of her left arm which was strapped on and became a metal glove at the end. On her other arm which had a sleeve, she had her glove on. She wore a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and her usual metal studded boots.