Ch55:

Starlight's pov

"Alright. So how much do we have?" I asked, looking at the jewel which had been scattered on the table and was currently being counted. "7438" Rogue replied, placing the final jewel on the table.

"That's not much. How did we lose so much of our savings?" Phoenix asked. "Having to pay for stuff for both ourselves and the baby" I replied. "And I've had to take breaks between jobs because of injuries and I've been off active work all week" Rogue reminded.

Phoenix tapped her fingers on the table, one finger brought up to her mouth. "It's two weeks right?" she asked, looking at me. I nodded.

"I can take a job then. I can take a long, well paying job. We still have food in the house and the scraps of money so it should last until I get back" she explained.

"That's actually a decent idea" Rogue concluded, turning to me. "Alright. Just don't do anything stupid" I joked. Phoenix laughed. "Come on. We both know I won't steal your job" she laughed, patting my back.

I let out an annoyed sigh at this. Phoenix pushed herself up and walked out of the dinning room, leaving Rogue and I alone.

Rogue turned to me and pulled his chair closer. I looked at him. Hair was pushed out of my face and a kiss gently placed on my lips. I kissed him back.

We both seperated and I looked Rogue in the eyes. "Your beuatiful" he purred. I playfully punched his chest.

He laughed. "Your a pain in my backside" I joked. "But you love me either way" he teased. I elbowed him with a smirk. "Love you too" he purred before pushing himself up to his feet and stretching.

"I love both of you" he repeated, eyes flicking down to my stomach. I rolled my eyes. "Your such a weirdo" I teased.

"I'm offended" Rogue mocked hurt, putting a hand on his chest and leaning his head back dramatically. "I'm sure they'll love playing around with you" I laughed.

Rogue then looked at me again. "You know. We haven't really thought about a name" he reminded me. "Well what were you thinking of?" I asked.

"If it's a girl then Dusk and a boy.... I don't have a clue" he admitted. "What about Raios?" I asked. "Raios? You mean the name I used when I was a kid?" he asked. "Yeah. I think it's cute" I admitted, smiling at him.

"But why Raios of all names? There are a ton of cute names" Rogue pointed out. "But I like Raios. It's just.... I'm not sure how to describe it. Its just pretty" I smiled, fiddling with my hair.

"Alright then. If it's a boy then he'll be Raios and if they're a girl, Dusk" Rogue agreed. I smiled.

Rogue sat back down and placed his hand against the side of my face. I leaned into it and kissed his hand gently. He smiled. "Stop being so cute. Your going to kill me" he joked. I stuck my tongue out in response.