Christmas Special

This is like an alternate universe or something. Well its more like it takes place awhile after the current events of this story but it's not part of the main story

Also Before you guys read this I want you to know that I have wrote a one-shot on a book that I will be doing with Wolven_102938 so you should go check it out. It's in my one-shot book

And Merry Christmas

Rogue's pov

I slowly woke up but kept my eyes closed, my arms wrapped around Starlight's stomach. I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck as I took in her scent happily.

I lay there for I'm not sure how long when the door to our room slammed open. "Hey Starlight, Raios. Wake up, we need to get ready for the others coming over" Gajeel yelled as I groaned in annoyance.

"Stop yelling. I'm awake" Starlight sighed as she rolled onto her back, hands on her face. Gajeel rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Why does he have to stay with us" I asked as Starlight sat up, stretching. "Because he lives here too" she replied, standing up but looked down to see my arms still wrapped around her stomach.

"Oh sorry, my bad" I spoke, letting go of her with a blush on my face. Starlight looked at me with a smile and rolled her eyes before walking over to the wardrobe and got a leather jacket, grey shirt and black ripped jeans.

I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes. I have started wearing a new Cape with an open neck instead of the collar and bow that the old one had.

Starlight looked at me and smiled as she put on her clothes and brushing her hair. I fixed my fringe before the two of us went downstairs to see Gajeel scoffing down a bowl of cereal as Phoenix lectured him about manners.

"Rogue is awake" Frosch cheered, leaping at me and hugging me. I smiled and scratched him behind the ear as I sat down next to Starlight.

"Hey Starlight, help me out here. Tell Gajeel that he needs to have manners" Phoenix spoke, leaning over her bowl of cereal with fruit cut up in it. Lily sat next to her, eating a bowl of cereal with kiwi's cut up in it and Frosch just had plain cereal.

Gajeel looked up from his bowl of cereal and iron, milk splashed on his cheek. "Stop complaining, I'm hungry" Gajeel growled and started wolfing down his cereal again.

"Gajeel, please don't eat like that when the others come over" Starlight begged as she grabbed the box of cereal and poured it into her bowl and put a few bits of iron in it.

Gajeel rolled his eyes, still scoffing the cereal as I poured out mine. Phoenix then grabbed an arrow and tapped it on the bowl as some shadows covered the cereal. I turned to her and smiled. "Thanks" I thanked as she nodded.

I ate my cereal as Phoenix continued to tell Gajeel to stop eating so fast. 'How big is his bowl anyway' I thought. "Hey Gajeel, how many bowls have you had" Starlight asked, looking up from her cereal. "6" he replied as I coughed on some of my cereal.

"You've had 6 bowls of cereal already and your still hungry" I yelled as he finished his bowl. "Yep, that was my sev-hic-" Gajeel started before being cut of by a hiccup.

Starlight looked up and raised a metal studded eyebrow as Gajeel hiccuped again. "Told you that you shouldn't eat too fast" Phoenix spoke, eating her cereal. Gajeel kept hiccup in and we spent about half an hour trying to get rid of his hiccups and all of those attempts failed.

After a while, Sting appeared out of nowhere and yelled "Merry Christmas" as all of us yelled in fright. We all just looked at Sting's g with wide eyes before Gajeel broke the silence. "Hey, my hiccups are gone" he cheered as Juvia, Levy and Lector came in.

Phoenix and Starlight went into the kitchen with Lily, Juvia and Levy as they cooked the food while us males were left in the living room.

We talked for a bit before the girls and Lily had finished the food and layer it out on the dining table.

We sat at the table and Gajeel and Sting wolfed down probably about 10 plates before everyone was finished. The girls then washed the dishes before we went to the living room and sat down, exchanging gifts.

I handed everyone a gift. I had gotten Levy a book, Juvia a frozen snowflake that I had asked Grey to make, Gajeel some iron, Sting some sweets, Lector and Frosch some fish, Lily some kiwi's, Phoenix some arrows and a dragon necklace for Starlight.

Everyone had exchanged gifts and opened them and I had one left which was from Starlight. I unwrapped the box and opened it. I looked into the box and smiled softly.

Sitting in the box was a locket with a picture of the two of us with our exceeds. I smiled and hugged her in thanks, taking in her scent.

I missed the contact that we had when she died but now I have her back and I couldn't be happier. I went to her ear and whispered "I love you. Thanks for making this an awesome Christmas"

She smiled and whispered back "Your welcome" as we hugged for a while.

After a few more hours everyone else left and it was just the Redfox's me and the Exceeds. We sat on the couch and switched a movie on as I snuggled Starlight on the couch, my chin on her shoulder.