Ch57:

Merry Christmas everyone. Here's an extra chapter as a present to you guys. (It's not a special)

No one's pov

Gajeel sat in the guild, munching on some iron. Sting wandered up to him and sat down across from him. "What do you want Lightbulb?" he asked, raising a studded eyebrow. "I was just wondering if you've heard from Rogue. I'm just worried about him since I've not seen him in 2 weeks" Sting explained.

Gajeel sighed but got up. "Fine. We'll go over to their house. I want to see Starlight anyway" he grumbled, walking over to the entrance of the guild. Sting bounced to his feet and followed. They walked over to the house that sat on its own, stopping at the door.

Gajeel knocked on the door. "What are you doing? Don't you have a key?" Sting asked. "Yes but I'm not just going to barge into their house. I don't live here anymore and that would be rude" Gajeel growled.

After a few minutes, the door opened. Rogue was the one to answer. "Woah Raios. What happened to you?" Gajeel asked, looking at the black haired mage. The shadow mage looked completely exhausted, like he hadn't had a good night's sleep in days. His hair was a mess and dripping with both a white substance and an orange substance and he had tiny bits of grey sticking to those two substances.

Rogue grumbled something under his breath, rubbing his hands over his eyes. "We came to see how you were doing" Sting gave a slight smile to Rogue. He moved out of the way so the two could enter. When they did, they saw Rogue pick up a towel and start to wipe his hair.

"So what is that in your hair anyway?" Sting asked. "Tomato soup, milk and dust" Rogue grumbled, sounding ready to collapse on the spot. "What? Did you pour milk and soup on your head?" Gajeel asked. "No. Raios refused to take the milk from the bottle and knocked it out of my hand and it went all over me. Then Dusk decided that she would just use shadows to appear on the tray I had put on the table, only to fall and knock the tray off the table and since I was on the floor from catching her, it fell on my head. The dust came from the floor" he explained, pulling the towel from his head.

"Who's Dusk and Raios?" Sting asked. "The twins" Rogue replied. "I thought you were having one kid" Gajeel stated. "So did we. Turns out its two and its a nightmare. Dusk can't control her magic so she appears randomly in really bad places and Raios will only take milk that Starlight gives him so if their hungry in the middle of the night then Starlight has no choice but to get up" Rogue explained, dropping himself in a chair in the dinning room.

"And where is Starlight?" Gajeel asked, looking around. "Upstairs. She's really tired" he replied, trying to stifle a yawn. "Well-" Sting began but stopped when he noticed that Rogue had fallen asleep, head leaned on the table.

"Let's leave him to it. We can watch them for now. I wanna see my Niece and Nephew anyway" Gajeel stated. He got up and looked over at the two who were in two infant safety seats. The black haired girl was squirming about, like she was uncomfortable while the boy was fast asleep, small, chubby hands grasping onto a dragon plush.

Gajeel picked up Dusk, cradling her in his arms. The infant looked up at him with large crimson eyes but didn't seem to be able to comprehend what was going on. "She's so cute" Sting coed, reaching out his hand. The infant held onto his finger which was the size of her hand and put it in her mouth.

Sting pulled his finger back, not wanting her to choke on it. "They can't be that hard to take care of I'm sure" Sting smiled.