Ch. 17 Did you?

Ariana refused to answer and avoided my gaze.

"Ariana you need to tell me right now. Did you tell Rick?!" I asked again this time louder. Her eyes looked into mine and I knew the answer before she spoke.

"Yes I told my boyfriend of two years about us. I thought he was the one," she snapped as I clenched my hands to keep from doing anything rash.

"Clearly he wasn't trustworthy seeing as he cheated on you and turned up at the tattoo parlor advertising the wolf head," I said my voice shaking with anger and disappointment. Our entire lives, my mother explained the dangers of revealing ourselves and Ariana disregarded all her warnings. Rage pounded in my chest as I stormed out of the bedroom.

"Becca, I'm sorry," Ariana cried chasing after me. Henry grabbed my arm stopping me.

"She told him," I said tightly as Ariana stood behind me with tears soaking her cheeks.

"Who did she tell what to?" My mother asked overhearing the argument.

"She told Rick about Lycans oh and he's the leader of the people hunting us," I added as my mother faced Ariana.

"Why would you expose a secret that isn't yours alone?" My mother asked calmly.

"I thought he was the one mom," Ariana said as my mother sighed.

"Hate to interrupt but her telling him is besides the point. What do we do now that we know who's behind these attacks?" I asked masking my anger toward Ariana.

"I could set up a meeting," Ariana said as my mom shook her head.

"That's a horrible plan. He would never meet you alone," I said as Ariana crossed her arms.

"I need to make this right," Ariana said as I shook my head.

"No you are too close to this Ari. You loved him enough to tell him so I will handle this my way," I said firmly as my mom nodded in agreement. "I have to ask Van a question."

"I'll go with you," my mother said as we walked upstairs to Van's room. I knocked and waited for him to open the door. Henry held my hand as the door swung open.

"Becca, what's up?" He asked as I took a shaky breath.

"Can you change my appearance?" I asked him as he nodded slowly.

"Rebecca you can't be thinking about going undercover are you?!" My mom asked.

"That's the only way to get to the bottom of this and to take out the leader," I said quickly. I saw my mother cave as her eyes filled with worry.

"Fine but Henry goes with you," she said as I turned back to Van.

"Do it," I said as my skin paled. I watched my golden hair turn brown and my purple eyes blue. I grew a half a foot taller and became 5' 5".  My face was rounder and my nose slightly bigger. I didn't recognize myself anymore. Henry's eyes turned blue and his hair red. He lost about half a foot of height so we now were the same height.

"How long does this last?" Henry asked Van.

"Until I remove the spell," Van said simply.

"We should get burner phones," Henry said as we handed our old phones to my mom.

"Be careful and take weapons," my mom begged.

"I'm going to change and we can go," I said rushing to my room. I pulled light blue jeans on and a silk green tank top. I pulled my hair up before packing a suitcase.

"There is a sports car down stairs waiting for you," my mom said. Henry and I walked to the black vehicle putting our stuff in the backseat.

"I'll call her once I get a burner phone," I told Henry as we drove toward the tattoo parlor. We stopped on the way and bought two burner phones. "What should we tell him?"

"That we saw a girl turn into a wolf and wanted a tattoo to remember it," Henry said firmly.

"I'm going to introduce myself as Rachel and you can be my brother William," I said as we parked the car. We both got out walking into the tattoo place. I spotted Rick instantly but just walked calmly to the front desk.

"Hey beautiful," Rick said in his usual flirty manner. "You want a tat?"

"Yes my brother and I saw the tattoo on your sign and wanted one," I said gazing adoringly at him. I twirled my dark hair in my fingers as he grinned.

"You like wolves?" He asked as I bit my lip.

"Only werewolves," I said as his eyes widened slightly. "Wish I could be one."

"What if I told you that werewolves were real?" He asked.

"I'd want to hear all about that," I smiled as he led me to the tattoo station.

"If I tell you the tattoo goes on your right hand," Rick said as I nodded.

"Let's do this," I said as he started the tattoo. I winced but held the whimper back. He gave both Henry and me the tattoo.

"We are in the process of capturing one and we are going to be wolves. We have a training facility two miles from here where new members stay," Rick said as I nodded.

"Would you be there?" I asked faking an attraction to him.

"Normally no but I'd make an exception for you," he said caressing my cheek. "You can follow me in your car."

"Great so long as I can ride with you while my brother drives," I said taking advantage to learn as much as I could from Rick.

"Right this way," he said as I tossed Henry the keys.

"I'm Rachel," I said as Rick flashed me a smile.

"I'm Ricky," he said as I held back a laugh. Seriously, he goes by Ricky. I got into his car flirting with him the entire way to the training facility. I gasped as we drove deep into a wooded area. I saw a big compound with a cement wall around the building. He punched in a code driving us into the parking lot. No way to escape this compound if anything goes wrong. Ricky showed us to our rooms. Henry would be staying on the second floor while I would be on the third. "Here's my number if you need anything let me know."

"I most definitely will," I said as he walked away smirking. I settled in to my room unpacking my things. I looked at the clock and saw it was late so I curled up on the bed drifting to sleep.