Epilogue

I stood in front of a house next to the sold sign. I looked at the picture perfect house in front of me unable to contain the grin on my face. The house had everything anyone could want including a white picket fence. This house was the American dream home and the house was mine. I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind. The hands rested on my abdomen as I leaned back against him, Henry.

"Can you picture it babe? Our kids running around this yard?" He asked as my eyes gleamed at the thought.

"Can you picture our kids trying to sneak out at night?" I asked as a laugh rumbled through Henry's chest. I faced him with a seductive smirk on my face.

"They will probably be just like you Rebecca. They will seek trouble no matter who tries to warn them," he said as we made our way into the house never leaving each other's arms.

"So do you think it will be a girl or boy?" I asked him as he looked at my slightly swollen stomach before his dark eyes found my bright eyes.

"Boy," he said as I shook my head.

"It's totally going to be a girl," I told him as we entered the kitchen in our new house.

"Take it back," he said with a playful smile plastered across his face.

"Never," I said softly pressing my lips against Henry's. Warmth spread across my body as my lips brushed against his. He caresses my cheek with a smile before he turned to start grabbing boxes from the car out front. He carried the boxes refusing to let me carry even a small box. Ari and Mason showed up a few moments later to help Henry move our things into the house.

"Where do you want the baby stuff?" Ari called to me from the front door.

"First room at the top of the stairs," I yelled back from the kitchen. I sat at the island in the kitchen with a glass of orange juice.

"Babe, want to come look at the living room? See if you like where the couch is," Henry said as I got up walking with my glass into the living room.

"It's perfect," I smiled softly at him. I felt a flutter in my belly as I grabbed Henry's hand quickly to show him. I watched his eyes sparkle with joy feeling the baby kick.

"He's got a great kick," I playfully glared at Henry before correcting him.

"She's got a great kick," I said as he sighed.

"I'm telling you it's a boy," Henry said as I rolled my eyes.

"No Henry it's a girl," I said when Ari and Mason walking into the middle of our light hearted argument.

"I can settle this discussion with a simple spell if you want," Mason said as I faced him nodding. He waved his hand before his smile grew.

"What?" I asked as he produced another crib with magic. "Twins?"

"Yes ma'am," he said with a smirk. "And you both are correct."

"Babe, you hear that! We get one of each!" I cheered wrapping my arms around Henry who smiled at my enthusiasm.

"You're cute when you get excited," he said pressing his lips to the tip of my nose gently before sitting on the couch. I sat down next to Henry while Mason wrapped his arm around Ari's waist. I rested my head on Henry's shoulder allowing the bliss of this moment to remind me why I fought so hard to get here.
---
A few months later I was woken by the screams of both children. I groaned shaking Henry awake. He whined while I got out of bed half asleep walking into the nursery. I grabbed my little girl out of her crib while Henry rushed to our son. I rocked her in my arms looking into her dark brown eyes as I swayed. Henry has already calmed our son and had come to stand beside me while I looked at our daughter.

"She has her daddy's eyes," I whispered as her cries quieted. I saw her eyelids getting heavy as I slowly leaned over the crib setting her down slowly. I moved cautiously away from her hoping she would fall asleep rather than start crying. I followed Henry out of the nursery we painted to look like the forest heading back into our room next door.

"How is our little Joshua?" I asked yawning as I climbed onto the bed.

"He's good," Henry said wrapping his arms around me spooning me closer. "How is Riley?"

"Good," I smiled at him. "I think we should try to sleep before they start crying again." I didn't get any response from Henry other than a snore causing a smirk to spread across my lips before I too feel asleep.
---
Four years later I heard Josh and Riley calling to me. I walked into their room as they both turned their eyes to me.

"Mommy, can you tell us a story?" Josh asked as Riley nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, pleeeease Mommy," Riley said as I laughed.

"Okay but Mommy can't be in both beds at the same time so either both get in one bed or tell me which bed," I said as Josh scrambled over to Riley. I climbed onto the bed facing both Josh and Riley with a smile. "Okay. Once upon a time two twins were born."

"Were they Lycans?" Josh asked as I laughed looked at him.

"Yes they were but they weren't just normal Lycans. They were stronger and faster than other Lycans and their ability to transform weren't dictated by the moon," I said as Riley grinned.

"Like us Mommy," Riley said as I reached up stroking her cheek.

"Yes, exactly like you both," I said kissing both kids on the cheek. "They weren't just strong but they were kind and caring and above all else loving. They loved their pack and protected it fiercely. People came from all over to hurt the pack and no matter what the Lycans fought back keeping each other safe because that's what Lycans do."

"Mommy, are we going to be like that when we grow up?" Riley asked me as I smiled at her.

"Only if you want to be," I told her gently. "Now it's time to close your eyes and dream big dreams and I'll always love you both," I said giving Riley a kiss tucking her in before I carried Josh to his own bed. I pressed my lips to Josh's forehead before walking to the door. I turned the lights off when Riley's voice called out.

"What happened to them?" She asked as I faced her with a grin.

"They grew up and are living blissfully. One of them has two kids of her own and is so unbelievably happy that she couldn't ask for anything because she has everything she could ever want my sweet love," I said as Riley lay back curling into the pillow with a smile on her face. "Good night my loves and I'll see you tomorrow."

[A/N]: Let me know if you guys want another story to continue on with the Gemini series. If I do another story it will most likely follow Riley and little Josh's story.