Ch. 29 Defiantly Strong

Jackson and I continued to look at each other. My fiery violet eyes locked onto his heartless green ones. both of us waiting for the other to move.

"Are you ready, Cup. Cake," Jackson said taunting me with the name Henry used for me. The defiance I had displayed numerous times spread as Jackson grinned at me. My hands balled next to me as I contained my anger knowing fighting with anger would only make me reckless. If I was reckless I wouldn't survive this fight.

"The better question is are you ready Kitten!" I smirked as his eyes filled with anger at the name I just made up for him. He took less than two seconds to shift and fly at me. I ducked as his wolf form flew over me while I took the brief moment to shift into my Lycan form. Our Lycan eyes stared at each other as a growl rumbled in my chest. Jackson bared his teeth at me seconds before launching himself at me once more. I ducked snapping at his leg. The tips of my teeth scratched Jackson's back leg but it didn't seem to phase him. He whipped around latching onto my shoulder. I gasped letting out a small yelp before I ripped myself out of Jackson's mouth. Blood dripping rapidly down my front paw from my right shoulder. I knew the wound would need stitches at some point but didn't have time to consider that as I dodged Jackson's next attack. His paw barely missed my snout as I side stepped his swing.

I took off running through the rubble hiding behind a pile of burnt wood with Jackson trying to follow me. I breathed heavily still in my Lycan form as Jackson sniffed around for me. With my shoulder wound it wouldn't take long for him to find me. I only hoped he would come from a direction I would see him before he saw me. Pain filled my body as I sailed through the air into one of the few walls left standing. The wall crumbled as my Lycan form broke through the wall while Jackson watched. A piece of wood dug into my side causing blood to gush from the wound.

I got to my feet ignoring the pain spreading across my body as the wound ripped open more with each movement I made. I didn't have another option because if I gave up Jackson would win. I stared at his Lycan form as the world spun. I knew I had lost too much blood and I wouldn't last much longer. I saw a his eyes glistening with pleasure at the sight of my injured form. I took his moment of weakness lunging at him. My teeth tore into his shoulder his blood covering my face. He jerked free from my grasp dragging his claws along the wound on my side causing the already gushing wound to flow faster as more blood escaped my body.

I transformed back into my human form breathing heavily. My legs gave out as my body smacked against the floor. I lay on my back looking up at the stars while Jackson turned human as well. He walked over to me standing over me with a victorious smirk as he caresses my cheek which had his blood smeared across it.

"You're broken," he said without emotion like what he had done to me was normal. I felt a sharp piece of wood poking my side as he leaned closer to me. His lips pressed against mine as my fingers wrapped around the plank of burn wood. My stomach lurched as he started to lift me without taking his lips off of mine. I held the wood tightly before I plunged the plank into Jackson's chest. He froze dropping me seconds later. He looked at the wood sticking out of his chest in shock. I knew I would die of my wounds but now so would Jackson. The moment he would pull the wood out he'd bleed to death. I smiled weakly at him coughing up blood.

"Now look who's broken," I choked out as blood pooled beneath my body rapidly.

"You aren't going to see him ever again!" Jackson screamed in rage as he held the wood still trying not to die.

"I know but neither will you," I said simply before Jackson dropped to the ground next to me the plank falling out of his chest. Blood covered his whole body in seconds before his eyes went blank. I knew Jackson had died within seconds, I had stabbed his heart. The pain I had been feeling up until this point from my wounds seemed to fade as I stared up into the sky. A single tear fell down my cheek as I lay there thinking of Henry and Ari. "I'm sorry." I whispered as my vision started going dark. I wanted nothing more than for Henry to hold me in his arms once more, to whisper loving statements to me but I knew I would get the chance to. I was dying and no one knew where I was. I looked down at my body seeing that my clothes were soaked in my own blood and found myself dreaming of a future I couldn't have. Henry would have his arms wrapped around my stomach which would be holding our children that we would never have because I wasn't going to make it back to him. The last words I would speak would be to Henry even if he wasn't here, "I love you Henry." Tears cascaded down my cheeks as darkness creeped towards me. Soon the darkness swallowed me leaving nothing. I felt nothing and saw nothing as I let go allowing my body to slip into the darkness.

[A/N] don't worry this isn't the last chapter there's one or two more. I wouldn't leave you guys hanging like that.