Ch. 26 Fight

We stood glaring at each other until Jackson gripped my bicep yanking me from the house. Ben followed us to the car. Jackson threw me into the backseat as Ben sat beside me. Jackson drove for miles until he reached Ben's house. Jackson grabbed me by my hair dragging me inside. He tossed me onto the couch in the living room glaring at me.

"You are the most infuriating person I have ever met!" Jackson growled. "Why can't you just let me do this? Be my queen but do it silently!"

"Oh I get it. Seen not heard?! Don't be myself. Clearly the only thing you want is my body!" I spat bitterly a fire blazing in my eyes as I glared at him.

"Now you understand!" He retorted as I crossed my arms.

"If that's all you want you should just kill me now," I snapped harshly.

"Jackson. She isn't worth getting mad at," Ben interjected as I turned my violet eyes on him in confusion. What was he playing at? I couldn't figure Ben out completely and that bothered me. I should understand him but I don't, I know more about Jackson's motives than I do Ben's.

"Now what? I didn't listen I'm hurt and I know you are going to punish me for that," I said tightly as Jackson stood there watching me.

"I'm killing a member of your pack tonight," he said as if the answer was simple. I jumped to my feet rushing toward him only for him to shove me onto the floor his hand hitting my shoulder sending a sharp pain through me.

"I hate you!" I cried out as the emotions I had bottled up broke free tumbling past my lips before I could stop them.

"Oh do you because I can go visit Henry if you'd like," Jackson said his voice cold and calculating.

"You are going to kill him at some point regardless of what I do or say," I said angrily.

"You're probably right," he said as I got to my feet slowly. I glared at him wanting to shift but instead I just glared. Within a few moments Jackson had turned and stormed out of the house leaving me with Ben. Instead of acknowledging Ben I turned a went up to one of the bedrooms locking the door behind me. I flopped onto the bed ignoring my throbbing shoulder as I lay there. I had to be able to get out of this somehow I just didn't know how.

"Becca please let me in?" Ben yelled through the door but I kept quiet. "Look I'm sorry but you need to talk to me or Jackson will break the door down and beat you without hesitation if you don't unlock this door!"

"Screw you!" I spat. I didn't give a crap anymore if they kept me or killed me I refused to be their perfect little girlfriend.

"Come on Rebecca!" Ben begged from the other side of the door. I didn't move toward the door and stayed where I was on the mattress. I stared at the white ceiling as I thought about a lot of solutions but none of them were good and the best option meant killing Ben. Could I bring myself to hurt him? He hurt me but deep down I cared about what was going to happen to him still even if there was nothing more than friendship between us. I took a deep breath before I got to my feet slowly. I strode forward gripping the doorknob tightly before giving the door a sharp pull. The door flew off the hinges seconds before I transformed into my Lycan form. My teeth ripped through Ben's leg with ease as I gave his leg a yank. He screamed in pain as the bones in his leg snapped before he fell onto the floor. I stayed in my Lycan form as I sprinted out of the house with a pang of guilt flowing through me as Ben's screams echoed in my head. I pushed the guilt away as I sprinted through the streets. I quickly raced back to my pack only slowing once I made it into the compound. I turned Human before calling out.

"Henry, Ari," I yelled as I heard footsteps sprinting down the stairs. Henry's eyes looked me over before he rushed over inspecting my shoulder wound.

"Thank god your here," Henry said as he led me into the kitchen. He grabbed a wash cloth cleaning the wound gently with warm water. Neither of us said anything as he finished with my shoulder. He reached up caressing my cheek with his thumb before I threw my arms around him.

"Oh Henry. I thought I wasn't getting out of there," I muttered as his arms wrapped around my waist holding me tightly against his body.

"What happened?" Henry asked as I looked at him.

"Ben lied. He is working with Jackson under some twisted agreement to share me," I said angry tears pooling in my eyes. "I should have trusted you from the beginning. I was blinded by his sister. I cared about her but clearly he didn't. I never saw her the entire time I was with Ben."

"Honey I'm home!" Jackson's voice filled the house. I gave Henry a look begging him to hide before I grabbed the gun off his hip. I held the trigger as I stepped out of the room locating Jackson. I aimed at him firing one round into him without hesitation. The bullet ripped through his shoulder before he returned fire. I ducked behind the couch as he fired more bullets rapidly near me before everything fell silent. I peeked over the couch to see a trail of blood leading out of the house. I got up rushing out of the house following the line of blood through the front yard. I frowned when the blood stopped at the curb. He drove here which means he could be anywhere by now and I was back to square one.