Chapter 5 Part 5 - Rampaging Rabbit

When the doctor had seen her back arch in response to the pain in her shoulder, had called for help. Fan Chen and a few servants rushed in to see their young miss on the floor, gritting her teeth against an unknown pain. Just as the doctor was trying to explain what had happened a fire lit in her hand.

Fan Chen began yelling at the doctor while the servants moved their miss into a more comfortable position. They made sure not to touch her arm but at the same time face her palm to the sky.This way, she would be less likely to burn anything. The red fire bursting from her palm might have been made from a power from another plane, but it was nonetheless very much real.

Fan Chen's face was angry red as he pinned the doctor to the wall with an accusatory finger pointing at his chest. "... Spirit power gone mad!" He was yelling, his entire small being right then looked like a mountain looking down on the doctor, about to burst from the top.

"How was I to know that her talent-" The doctor tried to defend himself against the raging high powered man before him.

"Don't talk back to me! Everything must be handled with care! She's forgotten everything! Do you understand that? She wouldn't know how to test her limits! You!" He turned to a servant, still outraged and swung his arm towards the door, "Find me a specialist! You! Get me a Spirit Calming Pill! And you!" He turned back to the doctor, "Get out." His voice was low and angry, making it even scarier than his yelling.

The servants that saw Fan Chen like that all tensed. They had never seen the little, nervous man like this before. After the doctor scurried out of the room and his eyes once again turned to them the servants turned and ran as if their life depended on getting their job done.