Chapter 30 Part 1 - Not Awkward

Addor could only grumble as the 'doctor-student' added yet another bandage to her covered figure. Somewhere along the way the rest of the group reluctantly left the two of them alone. After reassuring themselves that she wouldn't run again. Though it was mostly Qi Guiguan who'd shooed them out of the room. They were curious as to why she'd done such a thing but Qi Guiguan had topped anything that might interfere with his work.

Once he noticed they were gone he got excited and stripped her. Of course, this was for medical purposes. He thoroughly checked every part of her body. If it were anyone else, on either end, it might have been troublesome(Awkward), but these two both had their reasons for being able to stay calm and composed under such circumstances.

Qi Guiguan was a Healer and had only his job on his mind. He wasn't one for bringing personal feelings into his work. Not to mention him being several years older than her and an overly mature individual.

Addor, on the other hand, had been put in this position too many times. Also, considering that he allowed her to still cover herself with her under robe, she was in a position where she had on a lot more than she usually did in her past life. Her outfits on Earth had generally consisted of a sports bra and leggings, after all.

The purpose for this was mostly to see if she sat strangely or if he'd missed anywhere that was bleeding. Addor was completely compliant, even pointing out certain things as they went along to make his work easier. By the time they finished they'd conversed even more them Addor and Ma Guiying had ever spoke. This conversation mostly consisted of, 'That hurts', 'I think this is broken,' and 'could you lift your robe a bit more?'.

Though their back and forth could resemble a conversation it wasn't as if either had learned anything personal about the other. If Addor was deducing this, she would realize that most of the relationships she's ever had had been quite similar. Boss and two friends from her past life and Chow Su form her current life are the only ones exempt from this.