Chapter 24 Part 2 - Demons and Gods, and Hell as well

Gods are real. In the center of these 'worlds' are great beings, who were once people, who can do heaven-defying acts. After hearing about some of the things these people can do Addorcan to a simple conclusion. Gods exist. And taking over the world might not be as easy as she previously thought since those gods are watching the outer worlds.

"Gods are real..." Addor pondered, "Are demons? Devils?"

Everyone around her paused. Even the two girls that had traveled with her seemed to know. Surrounded by dark expressions, Addor's mood was also changing. From vaguely curious to enraptured. And they noticed that change in her, too. At least, those willing to lift their heads.

"You don't know about Hell's War?" A bright, young voice interjected.

Addor looked up to see that the small girl, who had gone unnoticed this whole time, was looking at her with bright eyes. Now that she could see her proberly she could tell that the girl was young, possibly not even old enough to have gone through the coming of age ceremony yet. Her long bangs looked to cover most of her face but when she rose her head two large eyes, red cheeks, and a cute face could be clearly seen.

Addor shook her head slowly, not knowing if she should even answer, "Hell...?" In her past world Addor didn't believe in either gods or the devil. She wasn't really the 'blind faith' sort. Even now, she wasn't totally sold that the gods they knew were the same as the ones she'd heard being preached about.