Chapter 11 part 1 - Adorable

Addor went to sleep late after suffering through a tummy ache from eating too much and woke late the next morning. Though she was generally nocturnal, Fan Rei had been an early riser which sent both her body and her mind through a loop. She woke before noon which Addor felt was early. She must have passed out early last night from all the stress.

She went back to the small girl, Pan Yaling, for her breakfast before heading out to the yard to work out. This time, the ghost boy followed her off the balcony and stood, talking her ears off, as she jumped, slipped, and tossed punches out around him, using him as a target dummy. Another servant helped her with her bath again before she finally agreed to let the ghost boy lead her to her new fiance, Chow Su. He'd been talking about the boy all morning and Addor already felt as if she already knew him.

"How do you know this?" Addor was listening to the ghost talk about one time, a year ago, when Chow Su cuddled against Fan Rei's leg in his sleep and Fan Rei blushed all the way to the ends of her toes.

"Oh, I have Fan Rei's memories! Guess I didn't tell you, huh? Anyway, than she felt like it would be bad to move so she stayed in the same position for two hours until one of the servants came in and saw them like that! He bowed and ran from the roo-"

"How?"

"How did she stay in the same position? Well, her butt hurt but it wasn't ve-"

"How do you have her memories?"

"They can't give them to you because a life worth of memories is hard to move. They gave them to me instead and told me to integrate you into your new life! I'm really quite special. I don't know much about them but the higher-ups but they don't usually allow souls like me to guide their reincarnations like you. There was even some trouble implanting the memories! I'm really glad- I mean surprised- I'm here! I'm glad to, though! Hey, I don't think I have a name! You should give me one!" His voice was the same upbeat one as always but Addor felt like there was something weird about what he said. If the memories were so hard to move why did 'they' give them to him? If they couldn't be moved in the first place...

"Able." Addor didn't even pause.

"What? What's that? It's it a name from your old life? I don't know it."

"Word, adorable."