Chapter 25 Part 5 - Wounds Forcefully Paraded

To the side, Zu Fu Qiang and Jia Cai Zi were whispering to each other. Probably about their previous ideas on the pairings they'd come up with.

Huan Huan paused, still smiling, and looked Addor up and down, "I think I believe that you are from another realm. If not knowing about the war didn't confirm it, I mean." He shrugged and walked back to the boy he'd left standing alone.

The beautiful boy didn't seem to mind that his lover was hitting on someone else. In fact, he smiled at Addor briefly before looking down again. As if saying that he accepted her. Or that he liked her as well. Looking at the two boys looking at her she sighed. If they thought they were going to get an 'extra' in their bed tonight, they were dead wrong.

"Wait-" Ma Guiying finally seemed to have caught on to what was being said and pushed Huan Huan's words to the back of her mind- which was harder than she thought it would be- as her face still held traces of red. "You aren't from another world! I've heard of the young miss, Fan Rei, and how she brought home the second empire's prince meaning to-" She faltered and blushed again, glancing around at the group, "To- marry him..." It took her a few seconds, but she finally got the words out.

The group looked at Addor. They had a hard time believing it was true.

Addor nodded. "Fan Rei did."

Jia Cai Zi's eyes popped out of her head. For the -upteenth time that day. Had she always been so bad at assessing people? She'd always considered herself good- especially with how many of her pairings had actually worked out and were still together.

She didn't bother correcting them. And, while Huan Huan was looking at her like he didn't believe it, the rest seemed to review their thoughts about her.

It wasn't two seconds later before a hand grasped Addor's small wrist and roughly pulled her into the room, dragging her straight through the group, her whole back out for the world to see.