Chapter 25 Part 1 - Second Confession

When she'd talked to Laoshi he'd said that it might be a good thing to gain as much information about her circumstances as possible. He said it might have been because of some magic experiment or that someone might have heard something that might help her find out more about what she wants to do. So she didn't hold back when it came up, "I'm from another world."

She watched the eyes of those around her pop out, "You mean like... from one of the inner regions?" The guy asked.

Thinking back on the introductions they'd given themselves earlier she remembered that his name was 'Xu Fu Qiang. And that the little girl's name was Xu Ai Jian. The girl, Xu Ai Jian is apparently his kid- though neither of them look it.

Addor shook her head. "Earth. Another world." They didn't seem to be getting it, "Another planet in another realm at a different time." She repeated Laoshi's guess of where Earth might be in relation to them currently.

"Is that even possible?" Ma Guiying asked.

"That's-" Xu Fu Qiang stuttered.

"How'd you get here?" Jia Cai Zi tilted her head and looked at Addor with her big eyes.

"You've certainly come a long way."

Another voice entered the conversation. The group looked up to find two men entering the room through a door at the back of the room. The one who'd spoken was a handsome blonde. He was tall with broad shoulders and a fit figure that could be glimpsed beneath his partially opened shirt. He seemed handsome and playful, but his broad grin with straight white teeth was what drew her attention most of all.

In contrast to herself, who had an expression that nearly never changed, she actually got along well with this sort of person.