Author's Note

*Sobs* I never would have thought... that I'd have so many readers... *Cries*

Seriously, though, guys... Like, I've told five people already and I've only known for the last ten minutes. Everyone around me knows I'm a writer... or that I fancy myself one... but I don't think many of them believe in my abilities. That's why I'm feeling so touched. So many people have added my story to their library!

I'd like to call out to (let's see, how do I do this...) @0Terimi0 and @Mil-tan for reading my story and giving me the courage to upload more chapters for them. 

I'd also like to dedicate the next chapter's parts to @Tsurumi_Tetsurou , @maribelfabiola , , @angellulu21 , @mandavue , @AlwaysSmile567  , @raven4will , and @KhodijahAF  for being my strength behind the scenes. Because even just adding my story to my list makes me push myself just a little harder for the next chapter and, without you guys, I wouldn't have another chapter to publish today. 

[^Seriously, if i didn't see the notifications then I wouldn't have glances at my stories and I wouldn't have seen how many reads I have and I wouldn't have decided to ditch Japanese studying to finish the chapter i'd started a long time ago. It's kind of amazing how little things like that work in such big ways, isn't it?]

Thank you, all! It means more to me then you know! I love you all(one-sidedly(Yes, The senpai loving the kohai)) and I hope you will continue to love my characters just as much as I myself adore them! Enjoy the next chapter!

And, just a heads up, this will probably be my last update at least until next week because finals are coming up in my history class and history isn't a good subject for me. Ulgh.. college... gotta love it... *Falls over half-dead*

And for reading to the end I'll give you an inside scoop. Ma Guiying is the daughter of one of my favorite characters and Chen Xiu(The tiny girl with huge eyes)is a character that is going to continue following the main plot throughout the story due to her important roll of being the only connection to another character who's schemes will soon be revealed!

I've said to much already! Good-bye, I love you all! <3 *Blows kisses*