Chapter 19 Part 3 - The Same, But Different 1

One week later Addor was looking before her at more trees than she'd ever seen before. She smiled and lumped forward to grab onto the arm of a huge muscle man in front of her. She smiled happily up at him as if she were a real thirteen year old girl. Her eyes glowing, her smile lighting up her face, Even Chow Su had never seen her so happy. Other than that, she had undergone some changes in the past week. Her long black hair had been cut short and her clothes had been altered in favor of mobility. Of course this meant that there was more skin to be seen than her first outfit when she came to this world which was a traditional chinese robe.

"Laoshi! Can I fight monsters in there?"

Her teacher, Laoshi, nodded. He was smiling down at her sweetly.

"Yay!" She squealed and dashed forward, disappearing into the trees almost half a kilometer away in a few brief seconds.

Laoshi laughed as two other girls moved up to stand next to him. All three of them were looking off into the distance where Addor had disappeared.

"I will never understand that girl." The first girl made a face. She was pretty and small, with a tiny waist sandwiched between two much larger curves. She a round face with big eyes. It was the same girl who had been with Addor during the coming of age ceremony who had been attached to the prince's side, Ma Guiying. She'd not changed like Addor had, but there was a slight unnatural shimmer to her hair when she moved. She tossed her hip out and rested her hand on it. "She's creepy."

The second girl next to her gulped and nodded. She was a small girl in almost everyway. The only thing regular sized on her small for were her large, watery eyes which looked huge on her. Her long blonde hair looked as if it would weigh twice as much as she would. Even next to Mu Guiying, who was already short for her age, she was even smaller. Instead of creepy, though, she would probably say... frightening.