Chapter 27 Part 3 - Face of a Demon Child

Just when she was thinking about what she would do to his arms after she was finished with his eyes he suddenly sped up and passed his patient. This was- for any healer or doctor- one of the biggest malpractices one could make.

As this show continued the crowd unceasingly increased.

"BIIIG~ BROOOOOO~THERRRRRR~!" It was the face of a demon child, alright. Some of Qi Guiguan's fans, who were in the crowd, began to understand why he was running away. As he passed Addor and continued running Ma Guiying seemed to have an extra kick of adrenaline and caught up to him in no time.

In one spectacular flying leap the small bouncing girl tackled the slim Qi Guiguan.

Addor, paying them no mind, tried to stand. Luckily she had considered that her body wouldn't hold up to the injuries she'd caused it and had told the dog to follow Chen Mei Xiu. Nonetheless, she didn't give it any additional instruction and the was unable to communicate with it so she wouldn't be able to hear about where they ended up once she called the dog back. She had to go herself.

"Anybody have any popcorn?" Huan Huan was obviously enjoying the fools' entertainment more than he probably should have. "Wait, where's the eye-popping?" He was disappointed when, after the siblings were lying on top of each other, neither one moved.

Qi Guiguan had given up. He laying on his stomach with Ma Guiying on his back. He pried his face out of the ground and propped himself up, resting his chin on his hand. Ma Guiying's face was hidden by her hair in the small of his back. Everyone was confused when he looked like he'd resigned to his fate. He was running with such vigour earlier yet he didn't look the least bit scared of what she would do to him now that he was actually caught.

"Mmnnn..."

From Qi Guiguan was a muffled sob. Wait... Qi Guiguan's face was still calm. Oh...