Chapter 21 Part 1 - Heavenly World In-earth

"Holy-" Ma Guiying couldn't help gaping at the view in front of her. In the forest next to the town she's lived in for all these years there had been such an extravagant place? And all this time she'd believed that only crazy strong magical beasts lived here. Yet all this time... Ma Guiying suddenly felt as if the world she thought she'd understood all this time had more secrets than anyone could imagine.

Before her was an entire town. But the thing was.. It was inside of the mountain. When Laoshi had told them to crawl between the roots of an old tree she thought he'd gone crazy. But seeing how he had trusted Fan Rei to take care of that second tier beast she ducked her head and crawled inside. He'd been right about that, why not this?

How was she to know that inside would be a hole she would fall into only to appear on her butt in front of an impossible underground world?

It was so bright, as if the sun was shining right on top of the city. The people inside each looked like shining gods. Even the buildings glimmered and shone. Ma guiying felt as if she'd stumbled into a world belonging above the clouds.

Addor fell through the hole after Ma Guiying, but she landed next to Ma Guiying on her feet. It was as if she knew what was happening all along. Addor glanced around at the city with uninterested eyes.

This pissed off Ma Guiying. This girl doesn't even seem surprised while I've landed on my ass and spent the last minute gaping, looking like an idiot. Ma guiying stood up and dusted herself off, quietly seething. The past week together things like this had been happening all the time. It didn't help Ma Guiying's attitude towards her. First, she took her man and now she continues to show her up in the most aggravating ways. Ma Guiying was sure she would never get along with this girl.

Addor didn't seem to notice the hate-glares that were being stabbed into her back. Instead, she took her time taking it all in. It rather looked like a city from her own time. With glass and metal making up the majority of the buildings. She felt like she was looking at a city of business buildings.

On the outskirts of the city two boys sat watching the entrance. When they saw that more students were falling one smiled, "Let's make some trouble, shall we?"

(So... turns out I've been doing Ma Guiying's name wrong all this time(for those who have already noticed I'M SORRY!). So, no, she is not modeled after the famous 'Mu Guiying' female hero, I'm sorry.)