Chapter 25 Part 2 - Beautiful Boys

The second one to enter, who was under the arm of the first, was probably the most beautiful person Addor had ever seen. In theory, at least. His slim figure and tiny waist made Addor feel like anything she would do to him would break him. Even his gentle demeanor and fragile aura were all things Addor rejected with her entire being. Despite her discomfort even someone like her could see that he was beautiful.

He had sleek black hair that hid part of his face and swooped off to the side. Peeking out underneath were clear eyes that seemed to pull you in the longer you looked. His head was down but his bashful glance through his long lashes made one feel like they were being shyly flirted with.

"Huan Huan, must you always bring your latest conquest to school?" Jia Cai Zi cutely scolded.

The blonde, 'Huan huan', laughed, "It's not as if he can't! He's from the next world in."

Jia Cai Zi fumed. She couldn't refute him.

If he'd already passed the first wall than there was no reason he couldn't came back over the wall. His qualifications were even stronger than her own, who hadn't yet been accepted past the wall.

"Conquest? What do you-" Ma GUiying turned red on the spot, covering her mouth with her hands and gaping at the two men walking across the room towards them.

Huan Huan's eye turned to Chen Mei Xiu, who was standing quietly to the side. He looked her up and down. Despite her small figure she had everything required for a full night of pleasure on both sides. Her big eyes in innocent look only made him more interested. He loved making the cute ones scream. He winked at her.

He then next glanced at Addor, who unknowingly still had her charm pumped up as high as it could go. His eyes squinted and he stopped walking only a few steps from Xu Ai Jian, who was closest to him.

"Turn down your allure, would you? That's not healthy, you know."

It took her a second to realize what he was talking about. ONce he did it wasn't long until she figured out what had happened. She thought it'd been strange that such a sensitive body had held together so well in the first place. She thoughts the numbering was because her mind was closing itself off to the pain because it couldn't register that something so horrible could happen. Addor felt like she'd been the girl who'd put on too much make-up. Though it wasn't for that reason people read her reasoning wrong.

Oh yeah, Addor thought, I still had that. Maybe I should put on some bandages.