Author's Note

It's me again. Sorry if you're disappointed. I'll update another chapter in a few minutes.

This is just an update of the story. 

It's ending soon. 

Well, not entirely, but the book is. The story isn't. Let me rephrase- BOOK ONE IS SOON COMING TO AN END!

Whew! It feels so good to get that off my chest.

I'm aiming for another 10 chapters(not parts, chapters), but we'll see how it goes(might be more... eek!). I think 100 uploads is kind of a lot for a single story... even if it's a reincarnation story... So this month I was writing and came along a chapter that would be a WONDERFUL ending for a book. This is, of course, the end chapter for this book. So right now I'm simply working on filling in some holes.

It might seem weird that I'm already looking at the ending when hardly anything's happened yet in her actual, ultimate goal, but there are some characters coming up in the next book that will start her getting there.

There's like this super awesome master dude/chick(I won't say which just yet, shh!) that is totally quirky. There's finally going to be some ACTUAL romance. None of this liked-the-past-her, like-like-a-little-sister, because-he's-like-boss, or puppy-like-cute-actions-just-because. Or even random kissing strangers. Well, not for Addor, anyway. 

Yep, the story is actually going to start progressing properly in the next book. Look forward to it.

I'm actually kind of scared because... I myself have no idea who Addor's love interest will turn out to be, but she's got some good choices out there to choose from. 

I mean, I know he's going to be a god... but like... will Huan Huan be a god in disguise or maybe it's Qi Guiguan?

Ok, obviously neither of those are going to happen but you get the idea. There's a new character coming along that she seems like she'll be really compatible with but he has... issues. ... Ya, he's a little strange. Maybe more of a girl then Addor *Starts singing, 'You're hot and you're cold, you're yes and you're no~'*.

Just a heads-up(This is actually the whole reason I'm writing this 'note')but I MAY be post-poning the second book for a little while. Another one of my stories just had a breakthrough that is GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING and I'm so excited(Yes, I know, facepalm. I'm that kind of writer, sorry. My creative spirit follows it's own wind).

Though as I write it I'll probably be posting it onto Watty and it's a similar world so I'dd suggest checking it out... But of course I would, I'm the writer! Psht! But honestly, this other story I've been working on before Spirit World Miss so the characters are MUCH more interesting. I love it. 

It takes a spin on the whole reincarnation thing. Most come to a new world and be auto-powered by some god-like ability. But... This one actually cries over having died. Which is something I haven't actually read much of yet- for some unknown reason.

Also, she goes through the actual actions of getting power. In the beginning she's perfectly normal(and depressed)but then shit happens and awesome sauce becomes real. If you are interested, I'm not sure of the title yet, but Karam and Dolph is pretty much what I've refered to it by for the past oh... three years?

WARNING!(Read below)

There's also going to be more gore and some sex scenes coming up, I'll give some heads-up for the more intense stuff but, I mean, it IS marked 'mature'. If there is anyone reading who wants the heads-up and a (clean)summary just let me know and I'll make sure it gets in there. Though honestly, if I'm going to put it in there's going to be a reason to read it. Like.. I'm not the sort who's going to put in scenes like that JUST for the FU*KING- Ahem- fun of it. 

There will be a reason but it might just simply be a deeper understanding of what sort of people my characters are so a CLEANishSummary is usually quite possible. 

For reading to the end here's a spoiler! Hm... Which one should I do...?

So... you know that mysterious guy and the ninja-like golden haired person begging for a second chance? Ya... They aren't done yet. Though I find myself pitying this ninja character quite often. I mean, he/she's a proper adult who's just carrying out his/her duties but... well, damn. Even I feel for this villainous character(Which is the best type, actually). 

But the guy? Hm... not so much. Probably because I don't know his motive yet but I do the golden haired person's. 

That.. wasn't actually much of a spoiler. Sorry. But maybe the insights into the next book are?

Any~Who~ Think happy thoughts and wonder what Addor is going to name her puppy. And who Chow Su is going to fall for-oops, did I write that?